Chapter 4: Let the Plans Commence

The brunette girl pulls into Bryce's driveway in record time, still complaining about being forced to go to his house for something she assumed was not near as important as getting some rest.

Maisey walks in, eyes scanning the room to see her entire friend group already seated, probably waiting on her. She made her way to sit on Jeff's lap seeing as there isn't any open seats left.

"Whore" Montgomery muttered under his breath, disguising it horribly with a cough.

"What was that Montgomery" the brunette teases, it couldn't possibly be jealously.

"You could've asked me to move over instead of being all over my best friend"

"Ironic because you were all over my best friend" she retorted, emphasising her words.

The group of people erupted into a fit of laughter, only making Montgomery angrier than he already was. The boy slouches back in his seat as Maisey continues to sit on Jeff's lap, paying him no mind at all.

"Wow" is all Bryce can say as he tries to comprehend the little spat that just occurred, continuing on "anyway, I've called you all here to talk about the epic party I want to throw this weekend". Immediately upon hearing this, Maisey groans loudly, of course he uses the emergency card to talk about some silly party. The entire time, she stayed quiet as her friends discussed plans for the party that was about to commence in the weekend. Now and again she'd catch Montgomery sneaking nervous glances her way when he thought she wasn't paying attention to what was going on around her.

"Well, that was a complete waste of my precious time. Thank you, Bryce" she muttered sarcastically, turning on her heels to exit his house and return home. Scott followed suit, repeating similar words as the girl before asking for a ride. "Of course" the brunette responds, saying quick goodbyes before they both head to her car.

Liked by @oneandonlyscott, @itsMontybaby and 402 others @maiseyJones livin' my best life til' the next life 🎉💋pc: @oneandonlyscott

@maiseyJones livin' my best life til' the next life 🎉💋pc: @oneandonlyscott

16 comments

@Jessisababe fuck it up babe, you're hot 😻
@Hansbaker i see you bb 👀🤤
@ZachDemps yo, my best friend is drop dead gorgeous 😩😻
@MaiseyJones thank you, my angels ❤️ ZachDemps Hansbaker Jessisababe
@brycefknwalker you must be mistaken Zach because the last time I checked she was my best friend 🤔
@FoleyisMoney MY best friend you mean!!??
@MaiseyJones OMG stop you guys, I love you haha FoleyisMoney brycefknwalker
@itsMontybaby you and Scott a thing now?
@FoleyisMoney go away ^
@oneandonlyscott looking good
@thejeffatkins a cutie 😽
@MaiseyJones thankful for your photography skills oneandonlyscott you is a cutie too thejeffatkins
@hollandsheri hey girlie, I'm open to talking whenever you're available ❤️
@MaiseyJones I'm sorry, I'm not interested in hearing the bullshit that'll come out of your mouth hollandsheri
@ryanboo girl the shade ☕️🐸