10

Me, Leo, and Nicolette kept looking around until we finally realized that we should try to get some sleep. I made my way up the short staircase that led to my room while Leo and Nicolette made their way towards the two halls, Leo to the left and Nicolette to the right.

"goodnight" I called

I heard two 'goodnights' in response and continued on towards my room. I looked around in amusement considering that I still couldn't believe that this was my room in school, like seriously. I made my way into the closet and chose a pair of pajamas to change in. It was a powder blue bralette with a pair of matching high waisted shorts, once I finished changing I pulled my long hair into a messy bun and pulled myself underneath the silk sheets of my bed. 

I kept staring at my ceiling, studying how the moon light that seeped through my curtains reflected off of the chandelier hanging in the middle of the ceiling. I began counting every little light that reflected off the little diamonds of the structure. 

one, two, three, four, five, si-  and I fell into a deep sleep

'I will have my return' a cold voice invaded my mind

'I will have the power I so desperately deserve, and this time, I won't be alone' the cold voice's words echoed through my mind

a series of pictures flashed through my mind and they weren't exactly the most pleasing. In flashes I would see snakes, and thorns, blood red roses, and then a set of dangerously created eyes. the flashes would continue, coming and going faster and faster until they just stopped. soon two sets of eyes invaded my mind, one red, and the other a pool of deep black. 

'we will be back sooner than you think, there is no where to run young Alarie, not even to that boy Potter'

'you are alone in this and I will come and take back what is rightfully mine, that of which I tried to take years ago but has seem to be stolen by you, my great niece'

'we failed by ourselves, but we will triumph together'

and with the final words ringing around in my head, I woke up shaking, sweating, and apparently screaming. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my shaking body, bringing me into an upright position against them.

"It's okay Belle," someone cooed into my ear, "me and Nicolette are here" the person began to rock us back and forth in a comforting rhythm until I had finally stopped shaking

I looked up at the person who was holding me only to be met with amethyst eyes, I immediately melted into the pair of arms more and began to let the tears fall from my eyes.

"Belle," Leo cooed, "what happened, do you wanna talk about it?" he looked at me, his eyes laced with concern

"I-it w-was her, M-Morgan le Fay." I choked out, barely believing what I just said

-

"You are so stupid! You think you can just come here and be crowned a freaking Queen and take everything I have away from me! I don't want any part in your games Belle! You are just an attention seeking troll who doesn't care about anybody but herself! You know I thought this was going to be just another year at Beauxbatons, you know, remain top girl, remain the center of attention, and take the school by storm, but no, it couldn't be that way ever since you came Belle. Bravo, you have officially ruined my life." Fleur finished and stormed off, she finally lost it after I told Madam Maxime what happened that night, what I saw. 

Fleur has always apparently had it out for me, but to claim that I was delusional and that I was playing games was going too far, I mean I didn't even know the truth of who I was until the sorting ceremony two days ago, how the hell was I supposed to come up with a master plan to destroy her in just forty eight hours?

I get she hasn't had much of a liking for me but my God! is it that hard to get along with me long enough so I can at least survive my first year

You know, I really don't know what I expected my first year at school would be like, but I definitely never thought it would be this.

-

Dear Harry,

I am so sorry that it has been a couple days since I last wrote you, there has just been so much going on over here and from what I hear there is a lot going on where you are. We both are heading into our second years and I think that we have already had enough surprises for a lifetime, much less the surprises that come along with a whole new year of learning magic. I hope that you are doing okay after you and the rest of the golden trio's adventure with finding the Sorcerer's stone, it sounding so interesting and I wish I could've been there. Sadly, I had an adventure of my own to complete, turns out that holding the title of the sorceress requires a lot more than you could ever have imagined. I have been on little quests here and there looking for relics of my ancestors, and they are all incredibly hard to find I must add. Apparently, I posses their power, but it is somewhat locked up? the relic is the way to I guess unleash the power within me so I can harness and use it, I honestly don't know, this whole queen and enchantress stuff is confusing and so stressful on top of stressful classes.

now on to the serious part of the letter, have you been visioning them too? have they also been invading your mind at night, like hollow echoes, subtle but enough to remind you of their daunting presence? they stopped visiting me there for a while and then all of a sudden as we are approaching our second year they're coming back to me, and every time the same thing happens to me, I wake up in a cold sweat, rapid heart rate, and shaking body. It has been happening so much that Leo has had to make camp on the couch in my room so that when I start shaking he is there to wake me up before it gets any worse. 

Fleur still hates me, though the last time she ever talked to me directly was two days after I got told I was the heir of the late queen of magic and resurrection herself, Anastacia Alarie. Although, it wasn't a civil conversation, it was more of her yelling at me and telling me how messed up I was. I mean bloody hell woman let me try to at least get through my first year before you blow up on me, also I have been saying bloody hell a lot more, tell Ron he needs to stop rubbing off on me. 

I hope that you can write back to me soon seeing as we will probably need to be closer than ever before because I feel that things are going to be going downhill pretty soon and like the prophesy said, 'they need only each other to save us all'

love,

Belle Antoinette Alarie (Delacour)

a/n

hey guys so uhm I am gonna speed this up more than i already have seeing as I want to get to the climax as soon as possible because it is going to be quite a long one since I am trying to fit 7 years in one book so yea I hope you guys don't hate me for it but anyways I love you guys and please stay safe!!

<3