Okami the Antisocial Fox Freak

Okami was a seventeen year old fox neko with the appearance of a fourteen year old. A short fourteen year old. Okami was often teased for having bright short red hair and for not being a hundred percent human. In several occasions, Okami attempted cutting off the ears and tail that was believed to be a social curse. Those attempts always failed, because it hurt too much to handle.

Okami wasn't the most social person in the world either, for obvious reasons. There was nothing wrong with Okami's personality, but somehow the whole friendship thing never seemed to work.

"Hey don't cry! Everything will be ok!" Okami said to a crying young girl. The girl screamed and sobbed,

"NO IT WON'T!!!" She screamed. Okami tried to cheer up the girl but nothing worked. A boy then walked over,

"Hey, everything is gonna be ok," he said. The girl then stopped crying and smiled,

"Ok, if you say so!" She cheered. Okami then walked back home, giving up on having a social life.

After that day, Okami began to practice fighting to relieve their anger. Okami's father was always supportive and said,

"Alright Okami! Of you keep up the good work you just may be strong enough to lift that sword of yours!"

Okami's one goal was to be able to use this sword. Apparently the sword lied next to them when they found Okami as a baby. It took two men just to lift it back to the house. It was large and of an unrecognizable metal. The handle was formed by metal tentacles with a red orb in the center. Okami's father was clueless on why it was there but he believed that whoever left it there meant it to be for Okami, and only Okami.

What Okami didn't know was that everything would change. On March 25, Okami's fate would turn it's direction. It was a sunny day. The trees were green from the winter's rain and the stream was full of water. Spring was peaking in relieving the farmers from the brutal hell of Winter. Okami decided the weather was pleasant and decided to go outside and enjoy it rather than train.

Okami noticed some of the tree's flowers were beginning to bloom and the animals were leaving their Winter slumber. Okami then found an odd flower. It was red like blood and seemed to droop as if it had been soaked. It was odd because there was no blood surrounding it, what was it? Okami decided to bring it home and ask their parents.

Okami got home to a shocking surprise. The house was made of oak wood and looked much like a cabin in the mountains. It was surrounded by tall grass and on the porch sat a rocking chair. The door was open and screams could be heard. Okami rushed in to see their house being robbed by a thug. An armed thug. His face was covered by a hood and he wore all black. He was holding a knife.

Okami was looking into the eyes of death. Okami's hands formed a talon-like formed and jumped after the man. Shocked, the thug stabbed Okami in the arm but Okami continued to scratch at the man. Okami then saw the blood of their own parents. This raged the small fox child.

Okami then let out a load roar and energy burst out, turning Okami into a red fox-like beast. This new form stood on all fours, taller than the man. This new form lacked Okami's peaceful and kind green eyes. It's eyes lacked pupils, in fact it lacked a soul at all. Okami wasn't in control at all whatsoever. Okami roared again and bit the man's head off. Blood spirt everywhere and dripped from his decapitated body. It then fell to the floor.

Okami then let out an even louder roar showing it wasn't done. Okami then clawed into its own father and ripped his head off crushing the skull. Blood was all over the house. Okami's mother stared at it in fear. Her eyes were so wide you could see the veins of her eyes. Her face was so terrified but Okami couldn't stop, Okami could see everything in fact, but there was nothing the child could do. Before they knew it, mom was gone too.

Okami was then turned back into human form. They fell to their knees and looked around at the blood stained walls. Okami's legs felt like jelly but they knew they had to run. If they didn't, it would be death. No one would believe Okami, running was the only thing possible. With that being said, they struggled to strap their sword on their back and left the one place they called home. With no return.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed!!! I haven't written a story in a while! Soon enough I will be releasing a comic version of this story (I will post about it when I do). Also idk of anyone else is having this problem but the ios app for wattpad isn't indenting my paragraphs when I publish and it's really annoying!!!
Note: I know Okami is Japanese for wolf not fox, the name is more of a joke.