Ch. 110: I'm dying here

5 stores, lunch and another to-go coffee later Gareth was allowed to sit and relax in the car on the way to Devil's tattoo parlor.

Mackenzie was happy, he was happy.

All in the line of being a good friend and husband. Gareth had already told himself early on, that if it meant he could hold her hand in public, he would do anything with her. Including shopping.

And she had held his hand.

While dragging him along.

"So, do you know what you're going to get made or will you ask him to design something for you?" he asked when he led her to the door.
"I have an idea I need him to design for me."
"Devil is the best. If it wasn't because he likes to draw skulls and gore more than mermaids and daisies, he should be working at Disney. He's that good at freehand."

Yeah...

Devil would not be allowed 1000 miles near anything Disney related, Mackenzie thought with a smile when she saw him.

He was maybe 6'6 or 6'7, had long, lean sinewy limbs. He was not buff at all, but his strength and muscles were there just under his skin, she could almost feel it. There were tattoos all over him. Every inch of exposed skin was inked, and he showed a lot in his tank top and ripped jeans. His head was bald and tattooed, he had little horns protruding from his forehead and piercings galore in his ears. None to the face, oddly enough.

Aside from all that, he was an extremely handsome man in terms of features and body type. His voice was like melted butter with a lot of charm in it, playfully contradicting the rather calculating glint in his emerald eyes.

"Adjenkov, I see you've brought me a treat?" He laughed heartedly and shook hands with Gareth before taking in all of Mackenzie, letting his eyes roam her, critically assessing her skin and possible tattoos he could do on her. "I could make her the most sought-after ink model in the world. That skin..."

"Down, tiger." Gareth laughed with a protective undertone. "This is Mackenzie, I believe you've talked?"
"Yes, of course." Devil gave Mackenzie a hug while smiling naughtily at Gareth. He loved to push people's buttons and Gareth was obviously territorial with Mackenzie. "Follow me."

They were led through the store of his tattoo shop into the back where there were rooms of different kinds. They were alone in the shop since he usually was closed on weekends. He led them to an office and offered them a soda before he looked at Mackenzie.

"So, you have a design in mind, I recall you saying on the phone?"
"Yes." From her purse Mackenzie pulled a piece of paper. Then she walked to Gareth with a lustful smile.

Sensually she opened his jacket, grabbed his tie and pulled it.

"Malyshka, what are you up to?" Gareth tried to pry her fingers from his tie, but she swatted his hands away.

She loosened the tie and unbuttoned his shirt pulling it aside exposing his chest. Gently she tapped on his cartel tattoo. "I want you to combine this with the one on the paper and I want it here." Mackenzie pointed at a spot above her left asscheek.

"Girl, you've got good taste," Devil said and immediately sat down to sketch.

Like a cuddly kitten Mackenzie licked Gareth's chest and kissed his tattoo before she buttoned his shirt back up.

"I'm going to get you for this when we get home," Gareth hissed in her ear.
"I'm counting on it."
Gareth grumbled lustfully. "You little... I should..."