•1• Its been a long time

Art by Trashpandaballs on Tumblr

Oh wow I actually didn't expect so many of you to still read this shit in 2020
Enjoy???
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

The door to the house flung open so hard it could have been broken off it's hinges. The two people inside turned to the loud bang and saw the one who was making such a disturbance, Tom had kicked the door open. With the rain still pouring his hair stuck to his angry face, he had another person with him. The other male seemed to be unconscious with Tom holding him up with his arm.
Tom took a step into the room.
"Tom! What are-"
The one in the green hoodie spoke but cut himself off at seeing damp (h/c) covering their eyes. "...Is that (Y/n)?" He was stunned at seeing an old friend after so long.

Tom nodded "You gonna help me?" He referred to how tired he had to have been carrying someone's entire weight the whole way there, along with a small grocery bag that managed to stay with him the whole journey. Edd rushed to his side and took (Y/n)s other arm over his head. They walked to the couch as Matt watched in awe "What happened Tim? We didn't need a new roommate did we?" He looked at them putting the undefined person down onto the couch. Of course Tom was annoyed at his forgotten name but couldn't think about it now that Matt didn't recognize their old roommate as quick as Edd had.
Edd spoke up "It's (Y/n) remember? He used to live here?"

Matt looked to the floor and placed his hand over his mouth to think "uhh..." he thought. Edd just sighed at looked back at Tom "Anyways. Tom." He said rather bluntly, it was confusing to hear that tone come from him. Tom directed all his attention to Edd as his friend took a deep breath "What the hell." "Wha-"
"WHY. Is HE HERE? Why didn't you take him to hospital or even called someone for help, not bring him here?? He looks awful!"
He went off, he was worried about his old friend, he loved him like he were his family. Edd did have to unfortunately go through pain staking time with his friends, but of course like any good friend he wanted to be sure they all were okay. With the room now silent and Matt still contemplating if he knew a (y/n), Tom ruffled his wet hair to get more rain out of it and looked at Edd, speaking in the same tone he did "Edd. Do you see Tord anywhere?" He asked out of nowhere. Edd was taken aback, even Matt looked at both them in worry, Edd only stared and waited for him to continue "I know its obvious for me to blame him, but I found (Y/n) alone, hurt, without Tord." All that was heard now was the thunder growing outside, no one knew what to say. It was the kind of silence that scared you to even breathe.

Edd looked at the ground and folded his arms in thought, he remembers Tord well and most memories all being good. He knew the history Tom had with him and figures Tom had a bias outlook on him because of old bickering. The two were never the best of friends, nor did he think they even classified each other as friends. The two simply disliked each other for any reason, Matt and Edd went for years seeing them turn a fun adventure to a long awkward car ride of them arguing. Then, Edd thought about what Tom said '(Y/n) is hurt, Tord is nowhere around.' Knowing Tord, he loved (Y/n), he loved that boy so much that he even tried being civil with Tom.

When Tord and (Y/n) left, Edd assumed they'd gone to be together in their own home, to be happy. He never thought his old friend would do anything to hurt someone he loves or used to love, even Tord managed to not tear into Tom everyday. Edd doesn't think he could do that to (Y/n). He went over in his head if this was true, he didn't want it to be. Tom may have had differences with Tord but he couldn't let him just immediately blame him like that, it wasn't right. Edd looked back at Tom, now a little angry "I-I know you and Tord had your differences Tom-"
"Are you kidding me?" Tom interrupted.
"But are your sure he actually did this, to (Y/n) of all people?"

Tom looked at Edd with wide hallow eyes, he looked back at their friend who now seemed to sleep on the couch, still wet from the rain and now small bruises near his chin. Time looked back to Edd with a confused and offended look, he raised his hand and gestures to (Y/n)
"YES!" He was now frustrated. Him and Edd looked at each other with the same eye piercing stare, until Matt broke the tension as he was getting even more worried. "U-uhh guys, who's Tord?" He asked trying to make a distraction.
Tom looked away from the two of them still angry, Edd sighed and rubbed his temples "Tord used to live here too Matt." His voice was flat. The ginger had the same confused look on his face like when (Y/n) was brought it. Edd ignored Matt's antics and looked at Tom again.

"Tom, I get that you didn't like Tord but for right now (Y/n) needs to get to a hospital."
It went silent again, at this rate the entire house might as well be asleep.
"Fine.."
"..Matt can you go get the phone?"
"Yeah."

Matt walked out of the living room and made his way towards their house phone, as he left Edd spoke up again "Could Tord actually do this?" He asked as more of a rhetorical question, just to have Tom think about the situation. Tom didn't look at Edd he only said under his breath "Tord was a fuc-"

"W-Who's Tord?"

At first this new voice startled the two guys both to where they stood in place. It was a sound they heard for years but even through all their adventures, caught them completely off guard. The voice sounded a bit pained, confused and tired. Edd and Tom turned at the same time to look at the couch that held their sleeping guest.
Obviously (Y/n) was now awake and staring at them both. His eye were dull from exhaustion and hair messy. The two friends looked even more confused than he was. By their expressions alone, (Y/n) spoke up again "H-Hey Edd, it's so good to see you!" He sat upwards like he was going to get off the couch but stopped when a sharp pain went up his back.

Edd only waved softly, still shocked.
Tom turned to their old friend and raised an eyebrow "Did you- Do you know Tord?" He changed his question half way through, Tom felt a wave of suspicion. Edd did too.
"No."

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
1178 Words
12/17/20
If you guys want more please comment or vote it really helps me :)

Also if any of you like UNDERTALE👉🏽👈🏽
Or saaannnsss
I have a book about UF Sans... ;)
This account was originally an Undertale account so pls don't say anything negative