19

third person.

Esme was standing in the airport, waiting for her best friend, holding a cardboard sign she had written on in permanent marker. on one side, it read; 'Zach Herron', and on the other it said 'Emmy missed you the most'.

the girl waited at Zach's gate, with excitement running through her, hiding her emotions. the passengers began to appear from the plane, walking through the fences to collect their baggage. Esme took a few steps closer to the fence, to get a better view, and tried not to get in anyones way.

Esme's eyes finally landed on the boy she had missed so much over this month, and a smile instantly grew on her face. as Zach walked with his band mates, he looked forward and saw the girl holding the sign. he made eye contact with the girl, picking up his speed and trying to get to her. he got out the crowd and made his way over to the girl, with a smile.

"hey you" Zach began, looking down at the girl. "nice sign"

"it gets better" Esme said, flipping the sign to the other side to see 'Emmy missed you the most'. "ta-da"

"very creative" Zach complimented, tucking a piece of Esme's hair behind her ear. "but not true"

"oh, shut up" Esme said in a whisper, while the boy in front of her made her blush. "i missed you"

"i missed you more" Zach said, with a pout. the girl smiled, and took Zach's hand in hers.

"if you missed me more then how come i haven't had my Zach hug yet?" Esme complained, making the boy pull her into a hug. Esme rested her head on Zach's shoulder, his cologne indulging her. "you smell nice"

INSTAGRAM.

imzachherron, harrmason, and 17,524 others liked this post

esmeharrington: he's back <3
tagged; imzachherron

view all comments.

username: #zesme

username: date already

username: i ship soooo much

harrmason: well this is kinda cute
esmeharrington: well thank u
→username: supportive brother things

paytonwest: did the plan work
esmeharrington: yep ;)
→username: ooo what plan?

username: stop using zach omfg