after hours (SHINDEKU!!!)

Start from the beginning

Uraraka said something that made him turn to face her, and his eyes paused on me. I was quick to turn and pull my shirt over my head, hiding my hair. I stayed in that position - arms over my head and shirt pulled up, covering my face and part of my arms as if I were struggling to take it off - for a few minutes. There was no doubt I probably broadcasted my sweaty, toned stomach, because, by the time I pulled my shirt back down, Izuku was trying to turn to walk towards me while Uraraka laughed and pushed him towards his apartment.

I quickly took off running towards my own floor on the building opposite his, with only the small park separating us both. My cats gave me some comfort.

~~~

It was Thursday by the time it happened again. I stood outside the coffee shop where I last got Izuku his coffee, too chicken to actually bring it to him at the time. I carefully entered the cafe and got in line, tugging my baseball hat down to hide my eyes and the small bit of fringe still peeking through. The contacts Izuku was wearing did little to nothing at hiding his identity, easily recognizable to me through his All Might hoodie and Lord Explosion keyring peeking out from his jeans. It was no secret Izuku had gone to UA and befriended the heroes there, something which continuously decreases my chance for a relationship with the man.

The green-haired man chatted animately to the bartender as he was handed a drink in a pink thermo, rose and black themed. I was ordering when a redhead entered the store, immediately pushing Izuku into a hug and almost getting him to spill his coffee.

I bit my lip in nervousness as the biggest smile rose on his face and he turned to hug the hero I vaguely knew as red riot. He, however, had done nothing to hide his identity as he bore his hero suit as well as dyed fiery red hair. Izuku was lifted gently into the air in the hug, and the greenette laughed out in joy.

"Kirishima! Gods dude how's the commission?"

"Holy shit, Zuku. Iida brought in three of the hitmen from the gang you mentioned. Seems we're not the only ones on their tail."

Izuku nodded and looked up at the bright lights in the cafe. "Don't think I can say much in here but fuck, I can't wait to bust in and grind their bones." He paused. "We've changed so much, Kiri."

The redhead laughed and shook his head softly. "Fuck yeah, you got hot and everything."

Izuku turned a deep red and moved to elbow the other hero as they walked out of the store. A faint "Oh fuck off you big rock." was heard from between the glass doors before mumbles about 'Katsuki' and horrified gasps at the comparation followed.

My mind spiralled immediately. Did Izuku have a boyfriend I had just never known about? That dude sure looked buddy-buddy with my painfully big crush. My fears were solidifying by the time I left the store and managed to catch the end of their conversation before they both thankfully turned away from me and walked away.

"Say Hi to your boyfriend for me too, Kirishima!" Izuku hollered, waving his Lord Explosion keys in the air and laughing.

Welp, nevermind I guess.

~~~

All excitement I could've previously had on my face was flushed out into horror as my eyes continued scanning down my manager's email.

-and so, you'll be needing to attend an hour-long meeting with the heads of the corporation as a company CEO. I know you dislike any social gatherings, but this gang has alleged possession of minors needing to be sorted immediately. I'll link you the details as well as the attendance below. You'll have to prepare a few words and-

My eyes harshly stopped scanning the page as I scrolled down to find two attachments. Sure enough, a short list of names confirmed Izuku's attendance (as well as my death sentence.)