What Is your Deal ?!

Midoriya's P.O.V
It has been a week and the days went by smoothly and Me and Kyoka are in a relationship with only a few people who know of it. So, we thought. For some reason I was called to the office by All Might.

I open the door and All Might was on the couch. " Ah Young Midoriya there you are take is seat if you would." I took a seat and he began to talk. "So, I see that your in a relationship with Young Jiro. Am I correct?" He started. " Wh- I-uh *sigh* yea we are in a relationship. and I love her." I answered. "I see have you told her about One for All?" " What? No I haven't. I promised to keep it secret." "And whats to say she wont ask how you got the quirk or your unconditional love for her will make you want to tell the truth?" "I-I know she wouldn't tell she is a hero and she is good at keeping secrets." "Young Midoriya Im sorry but. You have to break up with Young Jiro." "W-what! N-no!" "So you deny you mentor when the world is at stake." I didn't respond.

I didn't know what to say. If I broke up with her then she would try to kill herself again. I can't let that happen. I was deep in thought. All Might noticed it and decided to give me space but before he left the door shot open. I looke over to see and its Mr.Aizawa.

10 minutes ago Aizawa's P.O.V
I was walking down the halls because I was patrolling school since it was out. I was drinking a coffee when I heard a conversation in All Might's Office. I decided to over hear to see whats up.

"Have you told her about One for All?" " what? No I havent! I promised to keep it secret." All for one the hell is that and is he talking about the relationship between Midoriya and Jiro? I mean they make it a little obvious to the teachers. "And whats to say that she wont ask how you got the Quirk or that your unconditional love for her will make you want to tell the truth." "I-I she wouldn't tell she is a hero and she is good a keeping secrets." " Young Midoriya Im sorry but you have to break up with Young Jiro." I was hearing all of this unfold and I had to stop it I wasn't going to let this happen. Because I know those two love eachother and the fact that this Shit head of a number 1# hero didn't tell me the secret so I could properly train him to use it made my blood boil.

I slammed the door open and All Might was in front of me and Midoriya was standing up from the couch in tears. " So, Not only are you a failure of a teacher and a mentor. But also a failure of a fucking Human being! How the Fuck are you going to ruin a fucking relation ship over a petty fucking secret!" I yelled at All Might with my red eyes. Midoriya looked in our direction. He looked thankful that I came in on time. I look back at All Might and he was sweating. " So, you want to ruin young love over a secret which can easily be kept? Why the hell did they enroll in the school to start! To be hero Correct ?! Even if I was a quirk that could be passed on some how! Don't you think they have the common sense to keep their mouth shut! I only knew by accident!" I look at him and he looked ashamed which was what I was going for. " Get out. Midoriya I want to have a talk with you." "B-but-" " I meant it All Might! go!" He looked over at his Midoriya and Midoriya looked back and he looked pist. He eventually left and I sat across from him. " So, wanna talk about it?" I asked. "Sure" he responded. "So, what are you going to do? You going to listen to Ass Might or you going to stay with Jiro?" " I-I want to stay with Jiro I don't know what would happen if I didn't." " Huh what do you mean ' what would happen if I didn't' did something happen to her?" " Wha- no i mean-" I cut him off. " Look Midoriya im not going to get mad if you tell me. You know im not a person who really cares about the past if the person is currently ok. Unless if its like murder or something. So, Im all ears." I say reassuringly. " L-look it's probably not best if I tell you without her consent. It wouldn't be for the best." He replied. "I guess I have my answer then. And if my answer is correct that makes you a better hero. You succeed to almost erase something most therapists have trouble removing. Even pros take years to recover someone from it. So, honestly im proud of you." I say with a grin. " and you should probably talk to about this to Jiro."

"T-thank you Mr.Aizawa and I will." he responded. "you may leave" I say as I get up to leave myself.

ASS MIGHT BE LIKE. "HAHA NOW YOU MUST CHANGE YOUR LIFE" ASSMIGHT WHEN AIZAWA WALKED IN. "WELL FUCK".