Shit.......

Midoriya's P.O.V

"Jiro has what?" I heard from a distance. i look at the stair way and i see uraraka and yaomomo. thank god it wasn't someone else. Everyone gave them intense glares ( except for mineta. He got knocked the fuck out.) i signaled them to come over here. "So Jiro has what?" I dont respond and neither does Kacchan or kirishima. But I think the silence gives her the answer. "you guys have to keep this a secret. If you don't everything we worked so hard for her to become normal again will be all for nothing and I don't think we will be able to see Jiro after this." Yaomomo knowing what I meant started forming tears in her eyes realizing her best friend has been suffering and she never noticed. "Where is she right now?" "sleeping in my dorms." "why is she in your dorm?" "I dont feel like she is safe in her own dorm. not when she is like this." "Yea and this purple idiot is the circle of it." Kacchan said as he dragged Mineta to the outside of his dorm room. "So, can we see her. Y-yea." I stuttered as I opened the door to she Jiro sitting on the bed. she looked up to see Uraraka and her best friend. "Kyoka?" Yaomomo said in a worried tone. "What do you want."  "I'm so sorry. I don't know how I didn't see this before. How am I supposed to be your best friend no your friend at all if I couldn't even see how you were feeling this whole time." Yaomomo said as she was crying and hugging her. Jiro cried a few tears as she hugged Yaomomo back. "Im sorry. "

It started to get late so everyone left my dorm. Except Kacchan he offered to sleep on the floor to have an extra person to make sure nothing happened to jiro while we were sleeping

I was slowly waking up to the sound of. An Acoustic guitar I checked the clock it was 3am. I looked at kacchan he looked at me. I looked to where jiro was sleeping she wasn't there. Me and kacchan got up to follow the noise. It was soft and smoothing. im not surprised no one else woke up. The only reason me and kacchan did was because the door was open. It went up stairs. Up stairs. and it sounded like it was on the roof. I quickly ran up the stairs with kacchan behind me. We got up to the roof and Jiro was in the center of it. playing her acoustic guitar.moving her body with the sound. Kacchan wasn't really paying attention to her im guessing he was paying attention to the music. But, i had full attention on her. and I realized that with every movement she was getting closer to the edge until she was there. she looked over still playing her guitar. I guess kacchan snapped out of it because i activated full cowling and dashed. with him exploding behind me. she took a step off the edge of the roof as the song faded. I ran slightly down the wall and grabbed her arm as kacchan grabbed my shirt.he yelled as he threw us over back on to the roof. I got up and I went straight to hug Jiro tightly. "Let me go midoriya." "No." "Please I made you guys suffer so much for me. Just let me go."  "No." "Please! let me go.let me end mine and your sufferi-." Before she could finish her sentence I cut her off by kissing her. Every second felt like minutes and my heart was beating fast than all might on 10 energy drinks. we broke from the kiss to see her in tears. "Im sorry. Im so sorry. Im so sorry that i made so you scared." She started to burst out in tears without crying loudly. she just sniffled onto my chest. I looked over to kacchan and he was giving me a thumbs up. "You bunch of idiots." he said in a  happy tone. We went back to my dorm and we laided on my bed (Kacchan on the floor of course) and me and Jiro cuddled till we fell asleep.

YESSSSIIIIRRRRRRRR. a yessir was heard from the all seeing all knowing author chan. but the story doesn't end there.