𝚌𝚑1. 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚝

october 1st, 2020

"you know, when you said, 'kassie, let's hang out' this is not what i thought you meant. like at all" kassidy groaned dramatically, slamming the car door as she exited.

"well i didn't exactly elaborate" her little brother pointed out, "and don't take your anger out on my car"

"i'm about to take it out on you in a second" she mumbled, following her brother up to the front door of the seavey residence. don't get her wrong , she loved the seavey brothers and just so happened to be best friends with the youngest of the boys, but the last thing she wanted to do was spend her day watching her brother and his friends work out, "if this is what i knew we were going to do i would've just asked ashley to hang out"

"she's at the avery's" corbyn shrugged, "it won't be that bad, kass. don't be dramatic"

she didn't respond, only sending her brother the middle finger as she stepped through the front door of the boys home.

she was greeted by kobe running up to her and she grinned, kneeling down to pet the dog, "hi baby, how are you?" she cooed, rubbing the dogs belly, "where's your daddies, hm? they here?"

"you know he's not going to answer you.. right?"

she looked up at the sound of daniels voice and rolled her eyes at him, "never mind, kobe. found him"

she stood from the ground, hugging daniel as a greeting only to push him away when he tried ruffling her hair. she flicked him the middle finger and made her way out to the backyard where she new the other seavey boy would be.

"christian! your brothers bullying me!" she yelled as she walked through the back door. her cheeks turned a light pink when she noticed christian and her brother weren't the only ones out there, "oh, uh, sorry.. i didn't know they had company"

the other person out there brushed her off with a smile. he looked familiar, so she figured she'd seen him in pictures or in one of the girls youtube videos

"you're good" he smiled at her, "i'm jc, i'm a friend of the boys" he held his hand out to her and she shook it, a hint of a smile on her face

"i'm kassidy, i'm corbyns older sister" she introduced herself. both of their hands fell back to their sides and the five of them stood in awkward silence for a moment

"so, uh, you two here to work out?" jc spoke, breaking the silence amongst the group

kassidy shook her head, "oh no, i'm just here to  watch"

"kass is lazy" her brother smirked. he flinched back as she reached over and flicked him in the forehead, rubbing the spot with a frown on his face, "and violent. very violent"

"don't be a baby" she rolled her eyes, "i'm not lazy, i just... wasn't prepared to workout today"

"excuses, excuses" christian tisked as he joined corbyn in lifting weights, "we all know you'd rather be anywhere else but here right now"

"you know, i came here to have a good time and i'm honestly feeling so attacked right now" the blonde girl joked. she wasn't taking anything they were saying to heart — she always joked around with the boys. teasing each other was just their love language.

"who could blame the girl? being around the three of you is almost intolerable" jc came to her defense, joining in on the teasing

"you know what jc? the doors that way" daniel playfully mocked, jumping in on the banter. a shocked look spread across his face when jc actually stood from his seat, "hey man, i was just joking.."

jc laughed, shaking his head, "i'm not leaving because you told me to" he explained, "i'm filming with kian today"

kassidy snapped her fingers and pointed at him, standing from her spot on the couch, "that's where ive seen you! from kian and jc, right?"

"careful, kassie, your fan girl is showing"

"oh shut your mouth, seavey.. it was just an observation"

jc ignored their banter, nodding at the girl, "yeah, you a fan?"

kassidy sent one last glare to the older seavey boy before looking back to jc, "no" she widened her eyes at how rude that sounded and tried correcting herself, "i mean i've seen a few of your videos but i don't think i can qualify as a fan.. at least not yet"

the smirk jc sent her made her stomach clench (involuntarily..), "well hopefully that changes. it was nice meeting you, kassidy. i hope to see you around"

she sent a smirk of her own towards him, "i'm best friends with these goofs-"

"hey!"

"-i'm sure we'll cross paths again"

"i look forward to it"

and although she'd never admit it, she was looking forward to it too.