THE PROJECT (PART 5)

Start from the beginning

I went down and see mom and jin making breakfast, I didn't wanna disturbed so I went to the living room, everyone were there, except mom and jin because they were in the kitchen cooking

I went down and see mom and jin making breakfast, I didn't wanna disturbed so I went to the living room, everyone were there, except mom and jin because they were in the kitchen cooking. I sat down and was in my phone, when I suddenly felt something hug my leg, I look down to find tannie.

Dad(it's Mr. Kim, but i changed it to dad) : looks like tannie is attached to someone so much now.
Tae: he's always with Ara, and ignores me, but whatever, looks like u like him too right Ara?

I ignored him and continued playing with tannie. The room had a awkward silence, but it broke when mom called us for breakfast, after eating we left for school in a van it was comfortable because I could sit also, but the boys kept talking nonstop and even tried to ask me to join, but as usual I ignored them.

We reached school and I dashed off to my class and sat on my seat, soon even txt came in, and kai sat next to me, they were talking and even they tried to make me get involved in the conversation but like the others I ignored it, man y do everyone irrate me so much. Soon the teacher came and ever one got silent.

Mr. Lee: good morning class
Students: good morning Mr. Lee.
Mr. Lee: so I have good news for all.
Students:(cheering)
Mr. Lee: we r gonna have another exchange student, he/she will be here tomorrow.
Student1: omo can't wait to meet whoever it is!
Student2: me too, but Ara will be the cool kid in my eyes, did u see how she beat up miyoung yesterday.
Student3: it was sike, I loved every bit of it.
Mr. Lee: ok class silent, I have another announcement to make....... Ok so remember the project I gave last week? It's due tomorrow, so u better be ready.
Students:(making sounds of disappointment)
Mr. Lee: I don't care what u think or do I just need it before the due date.

Saying that Mr. Lee went back to teaching.

-TIMESKIP-

The class ended and now it's lunch so I started packing, when the guys started talking.

Soobin: so guys we need to submit the project soon, do u think we can all meet up after school.
Yeonjun: ya, we can go over to someone's house, right?
Taehyun: we could do that.
Kai: guys why is bts outside our classroom?
Beomgu: what? Omg they really are standing outside the classroom.

I look at the door and see them standing there, I think they came to take me for lunch. Aish, why can't they just leave me alone.

Kai: anyways, let's go eat and Ara ur coming with us.
Me: no.
Taehyun: it wasn't a question.

With that they started dragging me near the door, kai pulling me by my one had and taehyun by my other.

Jimin: Ara! Ho hey guys how are u?
Soobin: hello jimin hyung we're good, it's nice seeing you after so long.
Taehyung: ya we were so busy these days.
Yeonjun: what are u doing here hyung?
Namjoon: we came to pick our lil sis for lunch.
Taehyun: omo really, I wanna meet her, is she friendly?
Hobi: well u already met her, it's her Ara, she's our sister.
Kai: ho, that's great, well we were gonna have lunch with her but we don't mind, next time maybe.
Jk: it's ok we all can sit together, it's ok with us.
Beomgu: omg, really, thanks hyung.

Wa looks like this is gonna be a loooooong day. We reached the cafeteria and I was dragged all the way here, although I tried to run away but they're fast. We started eating and they were talking nonstop. I suddenly got a call and it was mom so I came out of the cafeteria and picked up the call.

Me: hello? Mom?
Mom: hey honey, where u busy?
Me: no I was just having lunch. What's up?
Mom: well when u come home I have a surprise for u, I won't be home but ur surprise will be there, hope u like it.
Me: k mom thanks, I'll look at it when I go home.
Mom: ok sweetie, now go have lunch, I'll come home early today k.
Me: k mom, byeee.
Mom: byeee honey love ya.
Me: hmm.

I cut the call and went back inside and the guys were smiling, and laughing. I went and sat and started eating.

Kai: ho, Ara we'll come to ur house for finishing the project, if that's ok with u that is?
Ara: do whatever u want to.
Taehyun: that's a yes, we'll go straight to ur house with u, k.
Jin: it's been sometime since u guys came over, it'll be fun, y don't u do a sleep over.
Soobin: sorry hyung, but I need to go home at night, family dinner.
Yeonjun: how about tomorrow? We're all free then, and tomorrow is Friday too so we can stay over in the weekend.
Jk: that'll be great, we're gonna play the whole night.
Taehyung: u got that right.
Suga: Ara who called u?
Me: mom.
Hobie: why?
Me: non of ur business.

They shrugged it off and, continued to ask me questions in other words irrate me, I think they are getting used to my cold behavior, soon we went to our class and when school finished we were going to my home, in the van, taehyun, beomgu, kai, joon, jin, hobi, and suga were in the same van as me and the others were coming in txt's car.

We were on our way when my phone started bussing again, I looked at the caller I'd and just ignored it, it was ringing a lot today.

Kai: Ara are u not gonna pick it up?
Me: my wish.
Joon: it might be important.
Me: no it's not, and can u stop giving me a headache.
Jin: k.

Even tho they said ok, they still irritated me and I was ignoring them all the time. Soon we reached home, and the boys parked the car and we went inside, as soon as we entered.....................I hoped mom was joking about this, this is the surprise she told me about.

Me: WHAT IN THE FUCKING WORLD ARE U DOING HERE?

**hey guys I hope u like it, please leave a comment and like, if u have any suggestions, I'm all open here, I'm not an expert and this just my second story, so please do tell me how it is**
*also comment who do u think that person was at the end, it'll be fun😁😁💜💜*