"That's where you are wrong. Because me and Amara didn't break up." I say with a laugh as she looks at me shocked.

"What?" She yells, still in shock. I could see the tears in her eyes ready to fall.

"Me and Amara are still together... She is still my girlfriend." I say looking at her like she is stupid. I wasn't going to tell her that I will be seeing her here in two weeks. She runs to her room crying.

Four months since I was forced to leave my mate, my boyfriend

Four months since I was forced to leave my mate, my boyfriend. All because of Edward and his stupid blood singer. Everyone went their separate ways for a few months. Auntie Alice and Uncle Jasper went looking for their friends Peter and Charlotte. Grandma and Grandpa went to London and mom and dad went on another honeymoon as I went to stay in our vacation home in Canada. Where I am doing online school. Mom and dad wanted to do a family vacation, but I just wanted to be left alone. I hate being away from Tyler. I have gone back a few times to spend the weekend with him but it's not the same.

As for Edward he comes and goes and to my disliking he is here right now. I stay away from him as much as possible. Dad watches him closely when we are in the same room due to family meetings. Which seems to be more than normal lately.

"Amara... Can we talk?" Edward says as he stands in my bedroom doorway. I roll my eyes at him.

"We have nothing to talk about!" I say with venom in my voice. I don't see him as family anymore, I haven't since he went back on his word. He made me leave my mate, I will never forgive him for that.

"I am sorry Amara. I should have said what I did. I knew it wasn't true but I still said it to you." He says with little to no emotion in his voice.

"Your sorry isn't good enough. I hate you and will always hate you. You made me leave my mate." I growl at him. "You and the filthy blood singer of yours ruined everything. I hate you!" I yell at him, now standing up looking at him. My family is now standing behind him as they watch us.

"Amara... Please understand that I loved Bella and thought I was doing what was best for her." Edward says, taking a step closer to me.

"What's best for her... HER!" I yell hitting him over and over again. "You made me leave my mate... My boyfriend... The man I love more than anything. Because of HER!" I scream as I hit him. Dad comes and pulls me away from Edward. "I hate you!" I say through sobs. Mom comes and holds me as I cry.

"I am sorry Amara!" Edward says before walking away from me.

"I hope the Volturi kills you and that bitch!' I say making him stop and stare at me.

Bella has now taken up hanging out with a sixteen year old boy. I mean I know that Jake has had a huge crush on Bella for years. Why I have no clue. "Your sister is so plain I mean what is special about her that the leech and Jake see in her. I mean unless she is great in the sack?" Paul says with a raise of his eyebrows and a chuckle. I look at him disgusted as we walk to the beach.

"That is gross, I don't even want to think about that." I say trying not to vomit, both Jared and Paul laughing at me.

"Then what do you think they are doing everyday?" Jared asks with a laugh. Paul looks at me and cocks his head and gives me a smug smirk as Jared laughs.

"I don't know and I don't care. She isn't my problem." I say with disgust in my voice. "Change of topic... Please!" I say with a pleading tone. I am done talking about my sister.

"OK! OK!.." Jared says, holding up his hands. "Have you talked to Amara today?" Jared asks, looking at me concerned.

"No!" I say as we arrive at the beach. "We talked last night and she was really upset because of Edward. So much so that Rosalie had to take the phone from her and tell me what was going on." I say kicking the sand.

"What happened?" Paul asks, looking concerned for Amara.

"Edward admitted that he made everyone leave because of Bella and that he was sorry for whatever he said to her." I say as I sit down in the sand.

"What the hell did he say to her?" Jared asks with a growl. I sigh as I look at my two best friends.

"Basically that I didn't love her and I was using her." I say with anger in my voice as I throw a rock into the water.

"What the fuck... What is wrong with this guy?" Paul yells out, getting everyone's attention. I glare at him, he looks at me sheepish. "Screw this guy and that cunt of a sister! Amara needs to come home!" Paul says sitting down next to me. I know Paul misses her. She is the one girl he could talk to that didn't look down on him or just want to fuck him.