🏀𝟱

최범규 Choi Beom Gyu

최범규
Choi Beom Gyu

Ever since the incident, Hyejin has been coming to the court at 5am every morning before school starts. I have to admit, she really is a good player, she has potential.

Sometimes, even Taehyun, Soobin, Kai and Yeonjun would join.

If I'm being honest, the only thing I had been focusing on every time she practiced was her beautiful face. She was different from all the other girls I've met.

I think I've fallen for her..

"Hello, earth to Beomgyu? Stop checking Hyejin out already!" Taehyun said, smacking my head. Ouch. He may be tiny but he's strong.

"W-what are you talking about?! I'm not checking her out.." I stammered. "Stop lying, Gyu. It's obvious that you like her." Soobin said, as he sat beside me. "Well I.." I stuttered. "She doesn't seem much, but her personality is great. You two seem perfect together." Yeonjun commenter as he ruffled my hair.

"Just confess to her already!" Kai said, jumping around. But the thing is, will she accept my feelings? "Beomgyu!! Class should be starting soon, let's go! Kai, Taehyun, Yeonjun and Soobin too!" Hyejin yelled. "Yes ma'am!" we joked. We kept all the equipment, locked the door to the basketball court and ran to class.

정혜진
Jung Hye Jin

"Jinnie..!" Mijung yelled as the teacher left the classroom. School was finally over. "Yes?" I asked, packing my bag.

"Hmph, you've been hanging out with Beomgyu, you don't even have time for me! Are you too dating or something?" she asked, throwing a tantrum. "H-huh?! O-of course not! He's just teaching me how to improve on basketball..." I replied, scratching my neck. "That's how a relationship starts~" Mijung teased, making me loose my cool and smacking her on the forehead. She whined.

"I know you like him, just admit it!" she yelled, getting another smack from me on the head. "Don't be ridiculous." I said, grabbing my bag to leave. As we walked out of the class, Beomgyu walked towards me. "Hey Hyejin, I was wondering if you would want to watch us practice?" he asked, scratching his nape. I looked surprised. Mijung pushed me to him and squealed. "Of course! Have a fun time together!" And like that, she ran away. "YAH! Han Mijung.." I yelled.

"Let's go!" Beomgyu exclaimed, grabbing my wrist and running excitedly towards the basketball court.

최범규
Choi Beom Gyu

The coach looked at Hyejin and frowned.

"I thought I made myself very clear." he bellowed, making Hyejin shiver a bit. I looked at her as she hung her head. "She's just here to watch us practice." I said, holding her hand tighter. The coach didn't seem to happy but let her watch from a distance.

We were competing in the nationals next month, and we started training harder than usual. Every time I scored a goal, I could see Hyejin clapping softly. The smile on her face was what gave me strength.

Soon, practice was over. "Good job everyone." The coach said, smiling. We were sure to beat anyone that challenged us. As I walked to the bench, Hyejin passed me a bottle of mineral water. "You did great!" she exclaimed, making me blush a little, thanking her. Then Kai came towards us, wiggling his eyebrows. "Beomgyu and Kai sitting in a tree, K-I-S—" Before he could finish, Taehyun came over and smacked him on the head. "Sorry, carry on with your conversation." Taehyun apologised, dragging Kai by his ear. It was clear that he was in extreme pain. That guy may be tiny but he's powerful.

There was silence before Hyejin suddenly spoke up.

"B-Beomgyu? Uh.. do you wanna walk home together?" she asked while blushing. I nodded and smiled. The both of us grabbed our bags and walked towards the exit.

"Heeeyy! Can I come?" Kai asked, with a hint of desperation in his eyes. Again, Taehyun came over, giving him another smack on the head. "Oww! Hyung, my head is gonna crack open!" he whined while Taehyun ignored him. "Come on Kai, you don't wanna be the third wheel. Let them have their date peacefully." Soobin joked as Yeonjun agreed. "It's not a date!" I yelled, grabbing Hyejin's wrist and pulling her out of the room.

정혜진
Jung Hye Jin

Beomgyu walked me home, while we had awkward conversations. He had a cute personality that made me fall for him slowly, but who am I kidding? There's no way that he could have feelings for me. I'm just a stubborn girl that tried out in the boys basketball team for two years.

We finally got to my home. Beomgyu looked reluctantly to see me off, but did so anyways. He walked me to the front door and smiled. "See you tomorrow." he exclaimed, giving me a wink and running off. My heart started beating faster then usual.

Choi Beomgyu, you really know how to make a girl fall for you.