𝙗𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧

happy beomgyu day!
heres the bonus chapter that i promised.
(sorry its late-)

Third person's pov:
"Finally, we've graduated!" Mijung yelled.

It was the day of graduation and everyone gathered at the hall.

A year had passed and it was Hyejin and Beomgyu's one year anniversary of dating as well.

Beomgyu had prepared a surprise for Hyejin that the couple would never forget to celebrate the occasion.

"Let's go to the hall, assembly is starting soon." Taehyun said as everyone started making their way to the hall when Beomgyu stopped.

"You guys go ahead, I have something to do." he said, overtaking us and running to the back of the hall.

"Wonder what he's up to.." Hyejin sighed.

"You know him, always wandering around and doing shit behind everyone's back." Yeonjun commented.

an hour later

Jung Hye Jin
정혜진

"Alright students! As today is your last day of school, several students have volunteered to do a performance! First up, we have Jeon Heejin! Please enter the stage.." the principal yelled in high spirits.

"Where's Gyu?" I asked, concerned.

"Don't worry, he'll turn up soon." Kai assured her.

But after an hour, Beomgyu still hadn't shown up.

"Last but not least, we have.."

"Choi Beomgyu!"

"Beomgyu?!" we shouted as Beomgyu entered the stage with a shy smile.

"Hi everyone," he said with a hint of embarrassment in his voice. "This is a song written by me and my friends, Yeonjun, Soobin, Taehyun and Kai."

"We called it 'Our Summer', and this song his dedicated to my beautiful girlfriend, Jung Hyejin. Happy 1 year anniversary my love~" he said, flashing a warm smile. Everyone turned their heads to look at me. Beomgyu sat down with his guitar in his hands.

~
the milky way in our eyes
the season blooming gold like
the light thats starting to blur
like our summer
~

Everyone was waving their hands in the air together with the melody.

Sadly, the song had to come to an end.

"Now then, may I invite my beautiful girlfriend up the stage?" he asked as everyone cheered for me to go.

Embarrassed, I staggered up the stage to where Beomgyu was standing with a big smile.

I walked towards him as he held my hands.

"Hyejin-ah.." he said in a low voice, makjng everyone in the hall squeal.

"Remember when we first met?" he asked as I slowly nodded. "The coach seemed so fed up with you. It was annoying, but it was when I actually fell for you," he said, blushing.

"And when I had to beat you at a game of basketball to win your heart, but you know I would win for sure–" he said as everyone laughed.

"Hyejin.." he said as we got closer. "Be with me forever and never leave me, thats all I ask for."

We got close to the extend that our noses were touching.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" the crowd shouted.

"Now, we don't do that he–" the principal said as he got cut off by the loud squeals from the crowd. I felt something soft pressing against my lips. I opened my eyes.

Beomgyu was kissing me passionately on the lips and I was left speechless.

After what had seemed like forever, he broke the kiss and gave me a big hug.

Mijung, who was recording the whole scene and was almost in tears yelled, "I feel like a proud mother–"

"I love you.." he whispered into my ears.

"I love you too.."

e n d .
thank you for reading!