Chap 24: Bighit

Yumin kept following Juri's figure until she disappeared before she shook her head and smiled and walked away. Without Eunyeon, forcing Yumin to play the role of a lonely person when Yumin came home, she went to the dressing room and then went to Eunyeon's room to ask if her older sister was better, then rest assured to go out to Nara's shop.

Today the shop is less crowded than usual, so Yumin did not do much until the evening the mother and daughter started cleaning the shop, strangely there was still a middle-aged man sitting in the shop. Nara was afraid how to do it, Yumin assured her mother to talk to that person personally, Nara was a little worried but still entrusted Yumin with trust. Yumin walked over to the man, bowed politely.

- Dear sir! We have over working hours to close immediately, hope you will come again tomorrow. - Yumin stared at him, her posture ready to handle any impending situation. But no, the man said softly.

- You are Han Yumin, I wonder if you can give me a few minutes to say a few sentences? - Seeing that the person in front of her had no bad intentions, Yumin looked over at Nara and saw her slowly cleaning, then turned to him and nodded.

- Please sit! - He politely invited.

- You go straight to the point! - Yumin hurriedly sat opposite, urgently said.

- I've been watching you for a long time! - He said spontaneously.

- I know! - Yumin casually said, she discovered that this person had followed her for a long time since she was at the bookstore and the street group, dance studio to Nara's shop, the reason why she did not report to the police because she saw the enemy did not mean what bad thing should not mind until now this person appeared. The man was not surprised when Yumin discovered him, he knew the person in front of him was very intelligent, so he knew what to keep a safe distance while watching.

- As far as I know over the past time, you has many qualities to become an idol but especially you fits the JYP style very well. I would like to introduce you as the representative of JYP, hope to cooperate with you! - He pushed the business card towards Yumin then returned to his position, watching thoughtfully.

Yumin crossed her arms and looked at the business card without saying anything but laughed and shook her head.

- You follow me, you know that the other two companies came to find me? - Yumin is confident.

- I know, but you must be confused because you haven't chosen. I don't need to say much for the other two companies, but I believe that if you join us there will definitely not be a wrong choice! - He tried to say "Avoid heavy and gentle" but convince Yumin to believe him.

- Sorry! You means that I am very thankful, but it is not that I hesitate to choose, but as I said in the beginning, no matter how many companies come to see me, the only answer is I DISCLAIMER! - Yumin emphasized the last words.

- Can you tell me the reason? - The man was still calmly not angry at Yumin's words, curious.

- If you want to know I will, but hope you don't think of it as a joke or an excuse to deny you. - Yumin looked at the man, he nodded to signal Yumin to continue.

- Actually, my dream a little bigger than ordinary people, it is to set up a company that I own! - Hearing Yumin say he widened his eyes slightly but quickly regained his composure and continued listening.

- This is too great for others, far away, but for me this is a challenge in my life, although it is difficult, but just persistently trying, I can do.

- If not possible? - He doubted.

- I am confident that I will do it, otherwise I blame me for not having the charm. - Yumin shook her head and sighed.

- You are so arrogant!