He stared at her for a few moments and said, “I am bounded.”

“To what?”

“A witch. A very powerful witch. I died but she trapped my soul and held me captive. I still don't know who she is. I managed to break myself free but only if the witch dies I can come back to life.”

“How can you kill that witch?”

“Your blood.” He replied simply. “But you don’t have to worry.”

Aliza decided to ignore his words and said, “Hey man, it’s been months and we are still taking. You consider me your friend right?”

“Of course I do.”

“Then for the love of god just tell me your freaking name.” She whined.

The man bit his lip and pondered for a few seconds.

“Fine, I shall give you my name. But you have to promise me that won’t tell anyone.”

“I promise.”

The man sighed, “My name is Henrik.”

Aliza snorted, “What was so hard about that?”

Henrik laughed, “I suppose nothing.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“All you have to do is focus on the plant. The mind is a very powerful part of us. If you put your mind on something and focus properly, you can achieve great things.” Vincent said and pushed the pot in front of Aliza.

Okay so it wasn’t as easy as he was making it sound, because Aliza made the mistake of listening to Styx Blue Collar Man in the morning, and now all she could think of was

 Keeping my mind on a better life

Where happiness is only a heartbeat away

Paradise, can it be all I heard it was

I close my eyes and maybe I'm already there

But she wasn’t going to tell Vincent that because she had no interest in listening to his speech about how Aliza was smart but sometimes she should be serious about life.

Once a month was more than enough, thank you very much.

Aliza sat in one of the classrooms, along with Bonnie and Vincent who stood on the other side, explaining to her how she could make a flower bloom or take the life away from it. How she could turn water into ice and ice into water. How she could create storms with the snap of fingers and so on. She could make waves, create smoke, light fire, and whatnot.

“So you’re telling me that I am Elsa, Moana, Storm, Scarlet witch, Magneto, Charles Xavier, Hulk, Jean Grey, Avatar, etc, etc?”

“When you put it like that yes but you can’t turn into a green giant.”

It took a lot of effort to kick everyone else out of the room. Their stares were making Aliza want to rip her hair out,

Fun fact, Klaus could follow orders given by Caroline with a smirk.

Aliza tried not to think about the age difference.

“Close your eyes and take a deep breath.” Aliza followed Bonnie’s instructions.

“Now touch the soil,” She did. “And focus on making it grow.”

Vincent and Bonnie shared a look as they watched Aliza with their fingers crossed.

Bonnie knew that girl had it in her to do unthinkable things. When she shook hands with Aliza, her aura was calm and warm and welcoming. There was power coursing through Aliza’s veins, a sense of kindness that only a few people had these days. 

Bonnie had never liked a person more.

Vincent crossed his hands and watched Aliza. He knew she could do it, he had faith in her. Aliza was an important part of his life, which was ironic cause he hated Finn. But like Hope, Aliza was miles better than her father. 

They both gasped as a small sampling emerged from the soil.

Both of them shared a look of triumph.

But it didn’t last long when the sapling turned into a sixteen feet tree in approximately five seconds.

Aliza shrieked and fell from the chair.

Everyone came rushing into the room to see Vincent and Bonnie pressed against the wall, Aliza on the floor with mud all over her, and an actual, god to honest, tree on the wooden table.

With apples on it.

“What happened?” Caroline yelled. She glanced at the table and groaned, “Seriously? That was new furniture!”

Everyone glanced at Caroline with a funny look on their faces.

Elijah and Stefan rushed towards Aliza, helping her stand up.

She said, “Thanks at least some people are considerate enough to help.”

“Hey! Wooden furniture is expensive!”

“Don’t worry, love. I’ll buy you a new one.”

Rebekah rolled her eyes.

Caroline gave Niklaus a dirty look.

Kol snorted.

“Enzo what seeds did you plant?” Vincent asked.

“Well, you can see the apples. I planted apple seeds.” 

Bonnie gaped at him, “I told you to plant sprouts!”

Enzo raised his hands, “In my defence, I was eating an apple when you gave me that pot.”

“Wow,” Rebekah shook her head.

Kol stepped forward and plucked an apple out, rubbing it against his shirt. He took a bite and said while chewing.

“At least it worked.”

Everyone’s attention turned toward Aliza who was now laughing so hard that she had tears in her eyes.

Eventually, the rest joined in, grinning at each other.

“Man, that was awesome.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I thought the whole grand reveal thing would be stupid. So I just revealed it random.

I mean you guys probably figured out that the man was Henrick.

Anyway, how is the chapter?

Don't forget to vote and/or comment.

I read Supernatural's original ending.

I feel betrayed.