Amazing Family

"You gonna tell us what happened to your hands?" Vincent asked as he watched Rome apply ointment to her palms and wrists. It wasn't anything serious, just mild burns on her skin but everyone couldn't help but be worried.

Aliza exhaled loudly and said, "I stopped a werewolf war?" She couldn't comprehend what happened, couldn't process anything.

Her heart was still pounding and her hands kept shaking. She felt exhausted. She wished to just go to sleep. After Katherine was gone she couldn't but kept thinking about how in some packs when the werewolves turn sixteen, they are asked to kill someone to trigger their curse.

"You did what?"

Everyone looked at her in disbelief and shock.

She sighed, "I found the sword and I was on my way back. But then I heard these loud noises, I looked sideways and there were werewolves, running towards each other at full speed. There were some young werewolves too. I didn't like it, them fighting you know? Anyway, then the sword was on fire, like actual, real fire."

"And then?" Klaus asked. Aliza tried not to glare at him.

"I stopped the war. They thanked me. Turns out I can hear werewolf minds."

Rome held her hand, "And what happened to your finger?" There was no need for Aliza to use her blood for the spell, he wondered why she pricked herself to draw blood.

Aliza had no interest in talking about Katherine. She was aware that Niklaus would be downright pissed if she told them what she did.

But it didn't feel wrong. Aliza thought it would, she gave her blood to someone who had murdered so many people but she didn't feel any sort of regret in giving Katherine a second chance.

So she said, "I met someone at the tomb. She helped me. I helped her back." Her voice was quiet and low.

"Who?" Vincent asked.

Aliza didn't reply.

"Monkey?" Rome's voice soft, it made Aliza feel better, to have her dad being there for her.

"Look it's been a long day and I'm tired. We'll talk about this tomorrow, I need some sleep."

Aliza stood up and started walking out of the room. But a hand wrapped around her arm made her stop.

"Who was it, Aliza?"

She lifted her head to look at Klaus.

"Katherine." She said, "I met Katherine, can I go now?"

Recognition flashed on his face, his grip loosened enough for Aliza to pull away.

Vincent rushed to her side, "Did she hurt you?"

Aliza shook her head, "No, she didn't even touch me. As I said she helped me, I helped her back."

"No that can't be true. Katherine is dead." Stefan said as he took a step forward.

"She's not. Your brother trapped her."

"Where is she?" Klaus asked, his voice low and heavy.

Aliza shrugged, "I got the sword, we parted ways. I don't know."

Niklaus turned to look at Elijah and Kol who kept staring at her.

"Search the town. I want you to find her."

That ticked Aliza off and she blurted out, "That would be useless. You won't find her."

Everyone glanced at Aliza.