- Hello Miss Yumin-ssi, I am representing SM Ent! I came here to recruit you to our company, we followed you on social media sites, I did not know if you was interested in becoming an idol? - He handed the business card to Yumin.

- Sorry but I have no intention of being an idol! - Yumin accepted the business card as a polite, coldly refused.

- It's okay, you can go home and think again if you want to change your mind and remember to call and tell us, my side will arrange! - After he said that, he bowed lightly. Yumin turned on her heel.

- Do you have any questions? - Yumin glanced at Eunyeon who still gasped, the man just now did not look at Eunyeon if he noticed, he would startled.

- You was personally invited by SM Ent to be a trainee, Yumin! - Eunyeon can hardly believe it.

- So what? - Yumin said with an obvious expression.

- God, that company has created many legendary groups, I think you will have a future if you according to them.

- I know, but you're a family member of mine you don't even know. I have my own direction! - Yumin sighed.

- Haizz I don't understand why you are determined to follow that path with such a small percentage of success, more than being an idol with your ability will definitely train you well and soon you will become an idol! - Eunyeon regretfully gave a long lecture to let Yumin understand.

- Must try to know, there is a saying "Not afraid of difficult things, only fear of insolence"! We must be determined for our goals in order to be successful! - Yumin used an argument to counter Eunyeon's words.

- If you say that, I just wish you success! - Eunyeon can't advise she surrender, so she follow Yumin.

- Thank you! - Yumin smiled.

- Let's go home. - The bright Eunyeon came back and pulled her arm around Yumin.

Next morning

Jang house continues a new day as usual. Yumin today went alone to school because the person who came home yesterday rushed into the bathroom while sweat was sluggish and finally fell ill, Yumin reminded her cousin but the words through this ear immediately Eunyeon refused to listen to the other ear, so Eunyeon had to stay at a nursing home and couldn't go to school. When she arrived in front of SOPA school gate, Yumin was stopped by a girl, Yumin frowned suspiciously when she showed a business card to introduce.

- Hello! I am a member of YG Ent, our company has realized that you have a lot of potential and wants to recruit you. This is our company business card if you have a dream of becoming an idol, please look for us. Hope to see you there! - The girl who didn't wait for Yumin's response immediately left. Yumin looked around and saw that there were many students looking at her side wonderingly, restoring the calm expression she used to go to class. (YG's style is different, introducing it is like rapping).

When Yumin was going back to class, someone came from behind and hit Yumin on the shoulder. The aching sensation transmitted from her shoulder, Yumin reacted quickly and grabbed her arm and tried to twirl it when a female voice rang out.

- Yayaya Han Yumin, if you broke my arm, you had to support me all your life!

- I can support you, but I have to give you a lesson to avoid hitting people randomly like this! - Yumin was about to twist Juri's hand behind her back when Juri laughed at her at all, asking for the goods.

- I'm sorry I don't dare to do that anymore, don't break the pain! - Seeing Juri's puppy eyes, Yumin forgave her.

- But when you are petty and hostile like that, it's just a joke! - Juri naturally walked next to Yumin and pouted.