𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒊𝒙

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"This feels so nice."

"So nice." - Harry repeated.

"I missed you."

"Missed you too, baby." - Harry said, running his hand from my abdomen up to my neck. - "You know? I don't regret breaking up with you, because I think we both know that deep down it was the right call at the moment. But, I absolutely despised making you feel rejected or hurt. Even more after how beautiful and open you were with me." - He pouted. - "Can you forgive me for that?"

"Of course, love." - I kissed his temple. - "Forgiven."

Harry smiled up at me, meeting my lips again and kissing me softly.

Then, he accomodated back on my chest.
I don't know how long we stayed in that cozy and comfortable position, but my phone rang after a while and got us out of our love bubble.

"I don't want to get it." - I groaned. - "No more people interrupting us, no more problems. I swear I'll be throwing that phone out of the window soon." - I said and Harry chuckled.

"Maybe it's important."

"Not as important as you and I."

"Cheesy." - He pecked my lips. - "Get your phone, dummy."

"But it is so far away. I have to stand up to get it. And I don't want to move." - I said, holding Harry a little bit tighter and burying my nose in his neck.

"I'll get it for you."

"No, don't move. Maybe if we don't move, it'll stop ringing."

"Louis c'mon, your ringtone is annoying, you have to answer the damn phone." - Harry said and struggled a bit in my arms so he could get up from the couch.

Reluctantly, I let him go and he stood up, he grabbed my phone from the table and handed it to me.
An upcoming call. It was Niall.

I sighed in frustration and pressed the green button to answer the call, while Harry came back to lay down beside me, his head returning to my chest, in the same position he was before and sighing in contentment when I curled my free arm around him.

"Hey man, I've been texting you, I was worried sick! Where the hell are you? Weren't you going to the airport? It's freaking late, are you coming home?"

"Oh, I'm sorry Ni." - I chuckled. - "I'm at Harry's."

"What? Really?"

"We got back together." - I said and looked down at Harry with a stupid smile.

"Really?! Oh my god! That's amazing man! But... What about you know who?"

"Brianna?"

"Yeah. Did she leave? Oh my God, is she in her way back to L.A now? Did she take Freddie? Is that why you're with Harry? I couldn't even say goodbye to him!"

"What? No. Niall, everything is fine. I talked to B. She's staying here."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"How?!"

"I can tell you about it tomorrow, okay? Don't worry, mate."

I knew Harry was probably hearing everything because Niall was practically yelling every word.

"Oh, okay. How is he? Harry."

"Harry? He's fine. Aren't you, love?"

"Freaking perfect." - Harry mumbled, kissing my chest.

"He says he's freaking perfect." - I repeated.

"Gross." - Niall snorted.

"Well, was that it?"

"As long as you're okay, man. That's it."

"I am, Ni. Thanks for checking on me."

"Always." - He said and I smiled at the phone. - "I'll leave you two. See you tomorrow?"

"Yep. Bye, mate."

"Bye."

After I hug up, Harry grabbed the phone from me and he threw it on the coffee table, turning to me again.

"All mine again?" - He smirked.

"All yours, baby."

"Sorry, I kinda want you only for myself tonight." -
He shrugged, making me laugh. I leaned in and kissed his lips softly.

"What do you want me for? Huh?"

"I have a few things in mind." - Harry whispered into my lips.

"I like it already."

"I assume you're staying the night?" - He raised an eyebrow, smirking.

"Only if you have enough soup for two."

He smirked and pecked my lips again.

"Oh, I have plenty."

KINDERGARTEN [L.S] जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें