🥨07🥨

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Leaning against the door with his arms crossed, Younghoon had his eyebrows furrowed darting at the younger ones who just reached home from dinner after karaoke.

Hanyoung held onto Haknyeon's arm with her proud smile. "He's a good singer!" She praised his singing skills to Younghoon who was just eyeing them.

Haknyeon shyly smiled while Younghoon raised his eyebrow in disbelief. Sing? They went to sing? She overcame it thanks to him?

Younghoon knew the fact that her ex boyfriend cheated on her at karaoke where she had been avoiding ever since. But Haknyeon managed to bring her there which made Younghoon taken aback.

"Study hard!" Hanyoung chimed as she waved to Haknyeon before parting, snapping Younghoon's thoughts.

Haknyeon returned his big smile as he waved before going inside.

Younghoon tilted his head as he watched Hanyoung walking inside their place. How did he do it?

"Why aren't you coming in?" Hanyoung snapped Younghoon's thoughts once again.

Younghoon smiled as he stepped in, closing the door behind. He caught up with the girl and ruffled her hair. "How's your date?"

Hanyoung snorted a laugh as she slightly pushed him. "Stop teasing me."

"Wait hold up, our neighbour is your boyfriend????" Hyunjae popped out of nowhere.

"Soon?" Younghoon cheekily answered.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" Hyunjae wailed, dramatically flopped on the couch.

Younghoon stomped and smacked Hyunjae's arm. "Crazy!???"

Hyunjae rubbed his arm. "I can't disturb her anymore if she has boyfriend..." He sulked.

Hanyoung scoffed and rolled her eyes before taking her leave to her room.

"What's going on?" Jacob questioned as he just came back from work and heard the commotion from outside.

Hyunjae pouted. "Hanyoung is TAKEN by OuR NEighBOUR!"

"Oh? Isn't that good news?" Jacob calmly said as he walked to the living room.

"NOOOOO- ACCCK!" Hyunjae was smacked by Younghoon once again while Jacob went to his room.

"Are you crazy???" Younghoon continued beating his friend up who made their house chaotic.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Haknyeon walked out of the bathroom while drying his hair with a towel. "What's going on?"

Hyunjun, who was in the living room and heard the chaos from the neighbour's place across, smirked. "You went on a date with her, huh?"

"No?" Haknyeon avoided his friend's gaze.

Hyunjun snickered. "I heard our neighbour screaming that she's taken."