🥨13🥨

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Oh mai- Hey, noona." Hyunjun was startled by Hanyoung's presence when he opened the door.

A small smile plastered on Hanyoung's face in acknowledging the latter before walking past to the living room.

Still holding on to the door, Hyunjun looked at his friend for an explanation. Haknyeon raised his pointy fingers above his head, indicating that Hanyoung was mad. Hyunjun mouth agape as he nodded in understanding the situation.

The boyz then quickly joined Hanyoung in the living room. "Shall we have supper? I'm kind of hungry." Hyunjun patted his tummy with his lips pressed firmly.

Haknyeon stifled a laugh towards his friend's effort in lifting up the mood. "Sure, let's watch a movie as well." He added to Hyunjun's suggestion.

They then turned their heads to Hanyoung for her confirmation which she nodded in return. Haknyeon clapped his hands before grabbing his phone to order food.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"Oh, I thought Hanyoung is back but it's you." Hyunjae clicked his tongue in disappointment as he wanted to pull a prank on the girl yet it was Younghoon who came back home.

"She's probably not coming back tonight." Younghoon answered with his depressed look.

After taking his shoes off, he dragged his feet to the living room and plopped on the sofa.

Hyunjae, who was watching his every movement, came to his side and lightly kicked his legs. "What's going on? What happened?"

Younghoon heaved a huge sigh with his eyes closed. "Later, I'll tell you later."

Hyunjae frowned with his pursed lips. "Alright, rest up early then."

Younghoon hummed and Hyunjae left his side to his room.

I hope Haknyeon is still with Hanyoung...

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

After a long night with supper and movie, Haknyeon went to prepare his bed for Hanyoung to sleep for the night.

"You can sleep here, I'll sleep in Hyunjunnie's room." Haknyeon then pointed at the room opposite.

Hanyoung nodded. "Thank you." She showed her apologetic smile as she felt bad for making things hassle for him.

Haknyeon returned his soft smile. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

Haknyeon then closed the door and went to his friend's room.

"Hyung." Hyunjun called and Haknyeon hummed in response as he closed the door behind. "Did she fight with her friend?" He chinned to the front, the direction of their neighbour's house.

"How'd you know??" Haknyeon was baffled.

"I mean... She wouldn't be here if she didn't fight with her friends." Hyunjun smartly guessed.

Haknyeon stifled a laugh. "Right... Yeah oh well, things happened." He shrugged and joined his friend on the bed.

"How did your date go though?" Hyunjun asked.

Haknyeon cleared his throat as the word 'date' was being mentioned. "It's not a date. We are just getting to know each other more." He corrected his friend.

Hyunjun snickered. "Okay hyung, just don't forget to update me when you guys are together." He winked.

"Eish, you're noisy." Haknyeon hushed the boy.

Hyunjun chuckled before silence took over as they drifted to sleep.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Next morning, Haknyeon woke up to find Hanyoung nowhere. She must have left early for work.

Indeed, Hanyoung did wake up early to sneakily go back to her house for a quick wash up before heading to work. She may be on a bad term with her friend but that does not mean she should neglect her work.

At the cafe, Hanyoung was cold to her friend but she kept her professionalism when it came to work issues. She only talked to Younghoon about work related matters, else she kept her mouth shut.

That night, it was Younghoon's turn to do the closing. After doing her part in cleaning the store, Hanyoung left without bidding any goodbyes. Younghoon could only sighed after watching her back figure exiting the cafe. I'm sorry...

Instead of heading home, Younghoon went to the convenience store where Hanyoung visited the night before. He was pretty sure that she went home so he thought he should stay out a little longer.

"Hyung." Hyunjun popped out of nowhere. "Can I join you?"

"Sure." Younghoon softly smiled. "You're now on your semester break right?"

Hyunjun nodded. "I've been modelling whenever I could. Anyways.... is something going on?"

Younghoon licked his dry lips before answering. "I feel like I'm a spoiled brat which I do not wish to have this image to be seen by her." He explained his worries.

"Hyung, you don't have any feelings for her right?" Hyunjun cautiously asked.

Younghoon raised an eyebrow towards the latter for asking such question before letting out his laugh. "Oh come on, she's like my younger sister. We grew up together like how siblings do."

Hyunjun sheepishly smiled in return.

"But..." Younghoon sighed. "I kept things from her."

Hyunjun could only listen as Younghoon poured out his worries and regret actions towards his friend.

Meanwhile back at home, Hyunjae was twirling with Hanyoung's hair who was dining her takeaway meal in the living room.

"Did you spend your night out last night?" Hyunjae asked from the couch.

Hanyoung who was sitting on the floor, hummed in response to his question without much care about him playing with her hair. "Opposite."

Hyunjae paused twirling. "You mean our neighbour?"

"Why?" Jacob questioned from the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

"Not in good terms with your friend." Hanyoung casually answered, which shocked the boyz.

"Younghoon?" Jacob asked as he placed down the glass of water on the low table where she was dining.

Hyunjae placed his hand on her shoulders instead and pulled her behind. "You guys fought??? Since when??" His head popped out beside her.

Hanyoung removed his hands away then leaned her body forward to continue eating. "Hyung." She called out after swallowing her food. "Do you guys know the boss of the cafe?" She asked.

"Boss?"

"What's with your boss?"

Upon hearing their responses, she looked down at her food with an unreadable face. Seems like he kept things from his friends too... But why?

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫