Chapter 3: Good Bye And Hello Hogwarts

Your P.O.V.

I woke up early because i got excited and extremely nervous at the same time. I helped mom with breakfast. "Y/N get your siblings down here breakfast is almost ready" mom said i nodded.

"Guys! Wake up!! Fivee! Wakee up! Allison! Lutheeerrr! Klauus! Vanyaa! Diego!! Ben! Wake up Breakfast is ready!" I screamed "why!? we're tired! We're not doing anything today so sleep in!" Said Klaus "Hey Dumbass I'm leaving today I'm going to Hogwarts remember?" I said then reality hit them and they got up and gave me sad faces.

"Oh you guys! Save it for laterr! We need to eat! C'mon!" I said then went down and waited for them. It took them so long to get ready, my train leaves at 11 am although it was only 8 am but still.

Finally all of them went down. While we're eating breakfast dad said "So we're gonna bring Y/N to the train station. Who wants to come?" "Me!" All of them said together. "Well alright finish your breakfast and get ready because we don't have much time." So we all finished breakfast and we all went up to get ready.

I took a shower then dried my hair. I already have everything pack and ready to go. I got dressed and i gave O/N some owl treat cause he was hooting so loud. So all of us were ready. Time Check 9:30.

"C'mon we need to leave it's hard to get to the station! C'mon!" So we all got down pogo carried my trunk while i took O/N's cage. Then we all got in the car i said good bye to pogo he said he wasn't going. I hugged him tight "Be safe Y/N ok? Don't make any troubles there!" I nodded and waved him good bye.

Then we got to the station. "Dad where is Platform 9 and 3/4?" I said "It's alright darling i know where it is." I nodded then all of a sudden we saw a group of red head family and they were standing in front of Platform 9 and 10 we were all confused "Alright Percy you first" then the boy ran to the wall and disappeared i was shooked all of my sibling's eyes widen "Fred you next." Said the lady which I'm assuming is their mother "He's not Fred i am!" Said one of the twins "Honestly women you call yourself our mother" I chuckled. Then the red haired lady told us "Oh you can go ahead" then we all smiled at her so i got my cart and dad said "Go on honey walk straight to the wall we'll meet you in there" i nodded then i went straight to the wall.

Once i got to the other side i it was gorgeous there was a big train in front of me. Then i saw my siblings went through the platform "i guess this is good bye huh?" I said sadly "We're gonna miss you Y/N!" Said Vanya "Yeah. Write to us ok?" Said Allison "Tell us About Hogwarts!" Said Klaus "Be safe Y/N if you need something just owl us." Said Luther "Oh and make sure no one hits on you because if we hear someone's hitting on our baby sis, I'll make sure to punch them" said five "Guys I'm not your little sister we're all the same age and we're born in the same day!" I chuckled "Well for us you are! We love you Y/N keep safe alright." Said ben "We'll miss you Y/N" said Diego. Then i start to tear up then they all hugged me and gave me kisses. I ran to mom and dad they gave me tight hugs and kisses "Be safe darling alrigh'?" Dad said i nodded "Oh I'm gonna miss my little trouble maker" mom said while wiping my tear and I chuckled.

Then all of a sudden a raven haired boy went inside the platform "Harry?!" I exclaimed "Y/N!" He said to me "Oh that's the Harry." Said Five "Oh shove off!" I chuckled. Harry walk to us "Oh hello sorry to interrupt" he said "Oh it's alright darling. Looks like Y/N and you are friends. Care to introduce us Y/N?" Mom said i nodded "Erm Harry this is my family. There's dad." I said dad nodded "Here's mom." Mom waved "Here's my siblings. Luther, Diego, Allison, Klaus, Five, Ben, And Vanya" i said they all waved to Harry but i know my brothers were giving him a death glare while waving "Erm hello!" Said Harry while blushing "You two better get on the train." Mom said then we both nodded i said good bye to my family and gave them a quick hug. Then a tear fell off my cheeks mom wiped it and said "You're alright darling now go on" i nodded then we got to the window and waved goodbye.

We found an empty compartment then we both took a seat then suddenly a red haired boy and slid the compartment door open and said "D'ya mind? Everywhere else is full." "Not at all" Harry and I said in unison

"I'm Ron by the way, Ron Weasley." He said while taking a hand out "I'm Y/N Hargreeves." While shaking his hands then i looked to see his face, he looked so shock then i chuckled "So is it true? You're part of the Umbrella Academy? And you have powers?!" He said then i nodded "I'm Harry Harry Potter." Harry said then Ron's eyes widened "Is is true then do you really have the-" said Ron "The what?" Said Harry "The Scar." Whispered Ron then Harry Showed him the scar "Wicked" said Ron "So Y/N what powers do you have?" Said Ron "Oh i have power manipulation, time travel, i can Heal and bring anyone from the dead." I said then Ron's Jaw dropped "Can you show us a little fire?" Then i nodded and waved my hand then my hand caught fire then I chuckled at Their reaction

Then a lady with a trolley of sweet came to our compartment "Anything from the trolley dears?" Said the lady while i got up to see what she has "No thanks I'm all set" said Ron holding his sandwich up in disgust. But Harry saw his face then said "We'll take the lot" while taking all his money out i chuckled at him. And he brought everything while i just brought 5 chocolate frogs and 2 box of the jelly beans.

So we're eating the candies and i stared at Harry and I thought he looked cuter today then went back to eating the candies. "Erm Y/N? What's the Umbrella Academy? And haven't you told me about that?" He asked i chuckled and said

"I was gonna tell you but we didn't have enough time. Erm my siblings and i are called the Umbrella Academy. We're all born on the same day same year. We all have powers we're all adopted by a billionaire Reginald Hargreeves the one that i introduced to you Harry my dad. Number 1 also known as Luther he has Super Strength, Number 2 also known as Diego he has Perfect Aim, Number 3 also known as Allison she has Mind Control, Number 4 also known as Klaus he can Speak to the Dead, Number 5 he has Space and Time Travel, Number 6 also known as Ben he can Summon Tentacled Monsters, Number 7 also know as Vanya she can converts sound into destructive force, Number 8 also known as Y/N i have Fire Manipulation i can also Time Travel and i also have Healing Powers and i can also bring someone back from the dead.  We fight crimes by using our powers."

I laughed at Harry's reaction while Ron was eating and listening at me even though he already knew everything about me.

"How come you're the only one to come to Hogwarts?" Said Ron

"Well all of us got our letters and got accepted but i was the only one who wants to go all of them told dad that they weren't ready yet so we all agreed that i can go to Hogwarts."
I said

"But do they go to school or something?" Ron said "Erm yeah. But if they change their minds dad said they can transfer to Hogwarts and dad said he's friends with the Headmaster." They both nodded

"erm I'm gonna go and get change to my robes" i said but before i left the compartment i smiled at Harry.

Umh i don't have anything to say so yea HWHAHA

1456 words!❤️❤️❤️