~ CHAPTER 18 ~ Dinner time

Start from the beginning

My river of thought was abruptly cut off by Mr. Stanislav.

" you must recover some energy, I've ordered Greta to prepare something for you."

" No please, don't bother about me. It's too much already" I said moving my hands in denial.

" I wasn't asking, it's an order" he ordered out, putting a strand of hair behind my ear, gently as soft feather his tips of finger caress my skin. This small insignificant gesture makes my heart skipped a bit. I didn't take my boss to be so affectionate and concerned about me.

Again, ordered an authoritative instruction. He doesn't ask, he ordered. Geez, this man can't be nice. I pity Greta now.

Bitch, we all got it now, move the fuck on. I am dying to see the menu.

I internally roll my eyes at her. His hand slides down my back, beckoning me to move forward which I guess to the dining room. We started moving forward when my head glance back down to the table. Eh? Why did the bullets go? My eyes quickly look down to see if it fell but there was nothing. Not even the trace of blood or the rust. It just vanished. Was I imagining things?

The trio of us arrived at the dining room. Okay wait let me rephrase, we trio have reached a magnificent, enormous rectangular wooden table in the middle of the dining room sided with wooden chairs with a big modern spiral diamond chandelier dangling in the middle of the ceiling. Looking at what's on the table has made my stomach grumble so loud that everyone's attention was on me. I quickly went on the defensive saying it wasn't me but they all knew and chuckled at me. All of a sudden, a beaming giggling sound of a child was approaching us. A small girl in a pink dress running towards us, well in the direction of Mr. Stanislav.

" uncluw " she beams out and he picks her with a little twirl before placing her on his hips, attacking her with kisses which she shies away from probably getting ticklish. I am mesmerized by this action happening in front of my naked eyes. He is kissing her cheeks while holding her tight. He is smiling. This is a side that I never anticipated from him.

Addie, you are jealous.

what do you ever mean?

duh, you are jealous that one day he'll be planting his seeds in another garden other than you. You are a pathetic hoe.

Yeah, I kinda envy his future family, having his children with another woman. I need to stop thinking about that. He is not even mine, to begin with.

The little girl looks at me and smiles brightly showing her two growing front teeth which I copied. Her smile is infectious. I mean she is the cutest child ever. She looks at Mr. Stanislav and asked,

" Is she a faiwy? "

Mr. Stanislav bend down slightly and whispered in her ear

" Why don't you ask her? "

She looks at me and hesitantly opened her arms for me to pick her and I did.

" Hello, my Lil darling, what's your name?"

She shyly responded " Meave.... A-are you a faiwy" and she looks back at me with so much expectation pleading yes. I leaned towards a little towards and whispered,

" Yes, I was sent by the God of Fairies to watch over a sweet girl like you and to protect you from danger, but you can't tell anybody, it's a secret"

And she gasped looking at her uncle and back at me. But what she asked again made my toes tremble and my throat dry and everyone in the room including the servers stood still,

" Thwen are you my uncluw gwirlfwiend? " her little head turned to her uncle " Uncluw, your gwirlfwiend is a faiwy, my awunty is a faiwy."

okay, that girl doesn't understand what keeping a secret means. She's already a blabbermouth.