Ch1- Silent Threat

(HAPPY 2021! And thank you for 500 FOLLOWERS! Here comes the face reveal!)

(More small info: I like food, but don't we all:P)

Third Persons POVThe Phantom Troupe had just gotten back from another successful mission of steeling something valuable

Third Persons POV
The Phantom Troupe had just gotten back from another successful mission of steeling something valuable. They return to Meteor City with a body sized trunk that is covered in chains and locks.

Along with a bunch of writing in dried blood that says do not open. "Hey, Boss, what was so important in here for us to steal it?" Uvogin yells out to Chrollo while holding up a beer. "Maybe some ancient treasure?"

"I read it in a book. It appears to be a really powerful box coated in aura. It's impossible to get it open without a proper-" Uvogin starts to smash it open, but it pushes him away with a wave of aura.

"What is with that thing?" Uvogin starts to get p*ssed, as a familiar sight walks in the building. "I'm back~" The magician chuckles, he glances at Chrollo before taking a look at the case. "What is this~?"

Hisoka kneels down, holding his chin between his fingers. "A Nen covered possession that is unwilling to open." Shizuku explains to Hisoka, making him hum in fascination. "Well, there's only one way to find out~"

Hisoka takes out a card and starts to join in on the fun.

~time skip: shh~

The Troupe spent hours trying to get it open. Uvogin stomped on it, Nobunaga slashed it, Machi unlocked it, but the locks wouldn't budge. Even Chrollo gave it a try, but that didn't work either.

After another few minutes of trying to get the case to open, it starts to violently shake. Chrollo looks up from his book and slaps it shut. He keeps sitting, while slowly watching the case pulling itself away.

The Troupe watches as the trunk stood itself up, quietly staring as the lid swings open. Everyone in the room tenses up, pulling out their weapons, ready for what's about to pop out. A dark coat of aura comes out of the lid.

A crept of finger nails crawls its way out, leaving scratch marks on the leather box. The chains rattle, completely falling off the case. A little (h/c) head pops out of the lid, slowly turning towards the Troupe.