Chapter 1 - NINJA, GO!!!

If you haven't heard, the voice actor of Cole died on November 18. So I'm gonna leave Cole as himself. As well as Zane, since he's awesome and irreplaceable. Rest in peace Kirby Morrow.

_______________________________

The screen opens up to show a small town. And it was Halloween. There were decorations everywhere, and tricker treaters were having fun. (2020 sucks)

Naruto: Ooooh.

Ruby: Halloween! My favorite day!

Yang: We know sis, that's your birthday.

We see 5 teen boys walking down a dirt road in the woods. They were dressed as ninjas and had their masks on. The red one was Y/n, the blue one was a boy named Jake (OC), the white was Zane, the black one was Cole, and the green one was Luke (also an OC). They also had buckets full of candy.

Blake: Cool, more ninjas.

Sasuke: Why are they dressed like that?

Bill: That's how some ninja dress up as in some universes.

Jake: Man, I love Halloween! The day we dress up as whatever we want and get candy for free!

Luke: It is a fun night, that's for sure.

Y/n: Yeah, yeah...

Cole: What's up with you?

Y/n: I just feel like on Halloween, something scary or intense should happen. And we could be apart of it in some way.

Naruto: Like...g-g-ghost?

Soul: What? Scared of a person in a blanket?

Naruto: NOT THAT!!!

Bill: He's just bummed because their lives were so boring that the end of the world would make them happy.

Ruby: That does make me feel bad.

Zane: Y/n, the supernatural are not something you want to mess with. If you want action, why not just go ride the Spooky coaster?

It then shows an amusement park with people on a scary and intense ride.

Blake: I now want to go to an amusement park.

Chei: *shivers* I don't want to ride that thing.

Y/n: That's what I'm saying! *they stop walking* For like 16 sixteen years, we've had no action, no adventures, only school and roller coasters! I mean, are we that limited?

Cole: I get what you mean Y/n. It'd be cool if we could get some action.

Jake: I'm with you guys, but you gotta admit, the candy is the best thing about this night!