Chapter Sonic - Part 3 - Uh... Meow?

Alright, here we go. New chapter. Remember, tell me what future stories you would like me to write. Or even characters you want included into the audience.

Also, I've been feeling like replacing Sokka and Suki with other characters.

(Mainly because I'm thinking about a Suki x M!Reader chapter.)

So I replaced them with other characters. I think you might like the change.

When your done reading this chapter, READ THE SECOND PARAGRAPH OF THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER.

Also, I think I might include these guys:

Big Hero 6

Kingdom Hearts

Anyway, on with the story...

______________________________________________________________

"Oh! Before we get continue the viewing, we have some more guests joining us." Bill said cheerfully, which surprised the current audience.

Just then, Portals opened up and out came the characters the shows/movies/video game I listed.

""Sora!"" "Kairi? Riku?"

"Anne?" "Marcy!"

"Luz!" "Amity!"

"Bob?" "Lucius?"

"Twilight?" "Sunset?"

"Hiro?" "Tadashi!?"

The whole new audience was freaking out. For some, they're friends are in the same weird place as them, others because some of their friends/family's alive, the rest...

Are the bad guys.

"You!!!"

Before they could attack each other, they all were frozen by an invisible force.

"Ahem"

They all turned to the blonde supernatural being with a top hat and eyepatch. "Hello there!" He greeted with a friendly wave, "Now I'm sure you all have some questions, which I will gladly answer."

"Now, are there any further questions?" Bill asked, to which everyone shook their heads to. "Good, now then..."

He snaps his fingers as more seats pop up. "Please, have a seat."

They all take their seats, some happily, other suspicious. Especially because their in the same room as their bad guys.

The new cast did start greeting the other people already in the room. They seem to get along well.

"So what are we watching?" Sprig asked, kicking his legs.

"We're continuing a story with a speedy blue hedgehog." Bill summarized for them.

"He's so fast!" Ruby exclaimed.

"""How fast?""" Dash, Rainbow Dash, Gogo asked.

"Well-"

"Why don't we get into that after this part of the story?" Bill interjected, deceasing the conversation. Everyone soon had food in their seats and watched as the viewing continued.

_______________________________

In the woods, soldiers were walking around the trees, with radio chatter heard, dogs sniffing for a trail, and drones hovering and scanning for any more clues.
_______________________________