Chapter Sonic - part 2 - Meet Dr Robotnik

_______________________________

The screen opens up to show so many telephones going off at a police office. Kazuma was sitting in front them with a scared and confused face.

He takes out his phone and starts dialing Keigo.

_______________________________

Everyone, especially his friends, started laughing at Kazuma's face. Said boy, was currently looking down, embarrassed.

_______________________________

Keigo picked up while he was trying to turn his house lights back on. "Hey Kazuma."

"Hi Keigo," He responded, clear nervously in his voice. "Kazu here, uh what is going on?"

Takami keeps trying to turn on the lights. "Oh gosh, it looks like the power's out."

_______________________________

No Duh!!" Everyone in the audience said with the onscreen Kazuma.

_______________________________

"The lights are off, the whole town is freaking out!" He paused, "W- What should I do?"

"Okay, relax. Take a deep breath. Call Gill, see if he can locate the down line." Keigo instructed. "Then call Zim and see if he can get his generator over to the Super Q to keep the food... fresh"

"Call Zim before Gil?" Kazuma asked. "Hello?"

"I'll call you back." Keigo ended the call, noticing something from his jacket.

"Wait what was the end of the instructions!?" Kazuma cried on the other end, sighing.

_______________________________

"Really Kazuma?" Megumin asked him, with a sly smirk.

"Hey! Other me!" Kazuma replied. "Plus he's freaking out!"

_______________________________

"Okay, what was the first thing he said to do?" Kazuma went into his thoughts, before nodding. "Right, relax."

He leans back in his chair, as the phones kept going off.

_______________________________

A lot of the audience members laughed or chuckled at that. The latter being the immature ones. Meanwhile, the more composed sighed.

_______________________________

Back with Keigo, he digs through his jacket and picks up the blue quill he found earlier. The thing is, it was glowing?

His face showed the confusion on his face as the quill kept glowing.

_______________________________

"Woah..." a few in the audience went.

"Interesting," Melissa muttered.