Chapter 8: Hesitant.

Start from the beginning

Other than that...
I'm enjoying this moment.

His feisty 😈 yet his warm hugs bring butterflies to my stomach. The sharp, soft scent of his jacket forced itself up into my nostrils.

As I rest calmly in his arms, I felt my face burning. Nono, not high temperature, burnt feeling. It's like butterflies in my stomach but it's on my face. Soon, I could hear my heart beating, dangerously fast and loud.

BA-DUM

BA-DUM

BA-DUM

(This is so fucking cringe I'm sorry lol)

Then suddenly. Out of nowhere.
I felt two heartbeats.

The 2nd heartbeat wasn't gojo's...
(Author's note: ifykyk... if you still don't know, just comment lol I'll tell you.)

"Y/N, you nasty, selfish, sassy, perfect, beautiful, goddess, and a cold-hearted bitch! Snap out of it!

You're not horny for Gojou.
You're not horny for Gojou."

As those thoughts ran about my mind, my eyelids began to feel heavy. My mind started to become empty.

And the next thing I knew, I woke up to bright light. I felt some warmth wrapped around my body.

It can't be the sun cuz it's too early for that.

...

Is someone hugging?

...

Is Satoru Gojou hugging me? 😳😝🙊

The realization of THAT made me woke up. I open my eyes to find out I was wrapped in gojou's hoodie.

No, you don't get it.

Like LITERALLY.

Gojou tied the arms of the hoodie tightly around my arm, preventing me from doing anything. I looked around for Gojou presence.

But he's gone.

A wave of disappointment and sadness rushed throughout my body. I felt empty that his g-

NAH NAH NAH NAH

everything's fineeee. I don't need him. I have everything I need AND want.

IM GANNA BEAT HIM UP INTO A PULM!

But I need to get out of this first. Without physical strength, I can't just tear his hoodie apart.

(Author's note: yall remember y/n isn't athletic right... aka also no psychical strength.)

But no need to panic, your girl here with 213 IQ knows how to solve just about anything!

Step 1:

Use jujutsu!

Aight, here we go-

I can't use jujutsu...

If I do, I can't keep Gojou's hoodie that has been drenched in my sweat... ☹️☹️

Urgh.
I seriously hate hate hate hate hate this. I hate that I have to deal with this.

*sigh*
I sound like a kid... what did that man do to me.

"Growth Hypnotism," I said.