Chapter 7

Of course Jin was nervous, it was his freaking crush that was walking up to him!

·

·

·

As Namjoon and Jungkook walked up to them. Taehyung had noticed the look a like bunny and Namjoon getting closer.

As brothers, they wanted to have a strong relationship due to the fact that they wouldn't want to have the risk of drifting apart, so in the end of the day they would talk about their day, any trouble they had, but they had also mentioned who they had a crush on.

So Taehyung being the great brother he is had an idea to initiate the conversation first so he could set up his older brother with the other male.

"So, Namjoon would you mind if I took Jungkook with me for awhile?" With this Namjoon had felt a little giddy inside but was also confused as to why he asked but never the less agreed. "uh sure I'm fine with it, but if Jin is ok with me staying with him that is" "oh it's fine, I'm glad I'll at least get some company, unlike you traitor" Jin glared at Taehyung for a moment knowing his intentions.

With that the two youngest had left while the other two stood there waiting for someone to talk.
"So I was wondering if you want to get some ice cream?" Namjoon quickly asked still thinking about how his crush was literally stood in front of him. "S-sure that'll be nice" Jin embarrassed that he had stuttered.

As they went to go get ice cream from the ice cream parlor they had talked about random things about school, what to do when they graduated, fascinated about each other. As they talked and ate for a while Namjoon thought that he should stop kicking the bush now and so the next words out of his mouth would either give him joy or bring him pain, knowing fully the consequences ahead of him.

"I like you Jin"

Since that had startled the older he had widened his eyes thinking that his love was one sided. With the action from the other he had thought that was I sign of confusion thinking that the other was gonna reject his feelings. "Look, you probably don't lik-" as he was interrupted by the handsome one "no! It's just that that caught me off guard I didn't know you had this kind of feeling towards me but I would like to say that I l-like you b-back" Jin blushed by the words he had said.

To say that he was surprised was a little of an understatement since he thought that Jin didn't have any feelings for him. When finished his sentence he thought that was this was a dream knowing this couldn't be possible

"Since when?" Namjoon questioned " Since I first saw you, don't call me weird but I believed that is was true love at first sight" I'm not sure what went through Jin's head or what kind of confidence he had in him but after those words being said he had grab the back of Namjoon's neck pulled him towards himself as he brought both their lips together. Sending butterflies through both stomachs.

The kiss was soft, slow, and filled with love. It was what Jin always wanted. To have an alpha to his side to feel secured, loved, and to have children of their own if they were ready for it since they had only just kisse-

Interrupted by his own thoughts, Namjoon had ended the kiss and blurted out. "Can you be my boyfriend? If you what I'll give some time to think and I'll take you out on a date" "I was gonna say yes but since you mentioned the date I think I'll wait for that one" Jin had said.

————————
Sorry for the long wait, I'm also sorry that I rushed this one