Chapter 4

Yoongi's POV

~ During the week

I've been watching hoseok lately because he's hanging out with Haechan, he doesn't even know he's supposed to be mine.

I walk through the hallways to get to class because I was gonna be late. Not that I care of being late, the only reason I don't want to be late is because of hoseok

Every time in the morning in class he would crouch down to get his papers in the basket, while he's crouching I could see ass and the view is amazing, not to be a pervert but he has an amazing ass.

While I was still walking I see hoseok walking in the hallways. So I thought this was my chance to show him that he's mine

I push him into the janitor's closet and lock the door so no one else can come in. He tries to get up to escape but i push him to the wall and pinned his above his head and said "You started getting real close to Haechan you know and do you how that makes me feel, I gotta tell you something your mine and only mine." After that i started kissing him roughly, later on I started to trail my hands down until it landed on his ass I give it a tight squeeze. He gave a small moan into the kiss which i slip my tongue into his sweet little mouth. I trail my lips down to his neck sucking/kissing making him moan but i wanted more so i tried to find his sweet spot, i finally found it and suck it harder knowing it would leave him a mark. After more moaning i was satisfied of the masterpiece on his collarbone. I walked to the door unlocked it and before i left i said "Remember your mine and only mine and by the way I like your new hairstyle it makes you look more sexy."

~Later on in class

Today luck was on my side today because during class Mr.Moore gave us an assignment and assigned our partners. And my partner was none other than Hoseok. We exchange numbers but i didn't get it easily because he kept saying why since we went to the same school and we can talk there.

But with a little of persuading i managed to get his number (he didn't Hoseok just found him annoying and said yes)

Authors POV

They started texting after school on when they would meet for the project and they decided on monday because it was Labor day so no school. In Yoongi's home (more like dream Home.)

Yoongi thought he was gonna have a great time but he wasn't sure Hoseok's ass was gonna feel the same way.

But the thing was that he didn't know that the day of when they were gonna meet was the day Hoseok was gonna be on his heat

________________________

Hey guys You heard it there's gonna be smut next chapter, hope you will like it. But since I'm a newbie at writing cause this is my first book and i'm not ready, i won't be the one writing the smut. My best friend namjoons3rdeye saved me and will write the smut for me. Thank you

Bye
💜💜💜💜