I nodded and also stood up straightening my clothes and placing a big smile on my face.

Then she entered. A not-so-tall woman, elegant at that, dressed in a knee-length blue dress with a pair of pale blue heels to match and an equal blue purse in her left hand. Oh, and she also had one of those badass glasses rich people wore on her perfectly sculpted and beautiful face. One thing about that Sandlers is they are always impeccable and beautiful. The woman made me self-conscious. She was the epitome of beauty and perfection. Apparently, all the Sandlers were blessed with good genes, not leaving out my boyfriend.

"Welcome, Mrs. Sandler," I said when her eyes landed on me.

"And you must be Joel" she chirped almost singing.

"Yeah, I am. A pleasure to meet you"

"Likewise" she hugged me " Now I heard you know your place around the kitchen, no?"

I glared at Felix and he raised his hands in surrender

"Yes of course" I flashed her a great genuine smile.

I seriously wanted to impress the lady. And trust me, anyone would do so should they happen to come across a parent Sandler.

Then without a word, the woman practically dragged me through the living room to the kitchen ( which I refrained from protesting and giving her a little bit of my mind using all the positive energy in me)  and told me to help her around.

Dang, the journey to the kitchen wasn't easy. The house was as huge as fuck and the overly energetic woman had to drag my sorry weakened ass to the kitchen.

Anyways, when we finally got to the kitchen, most of the food for dinner was done, all that was left was the table, a couple of things here and there. Mr. Sandler or Hynnick entered the house just when everything was ready. He went upstairs to take a shower and change his clothes and join us for dinner afterward.

Surprisingly, there were no maids or anything of that sort excluding the only Royce who was so scarce that I was wondering if he was a ghost who morphed into a human whenever the Sandlers needed him. I enquired the reason why they had no helps in the house, and Mrs. Sandler said she loves her house too much to share with some people she doesn't want to and I quote " besides having Royce is as wonderful as it can be ", she happily added.

The dinner was fairly good and heavenly delicious, Mrs. Sandler was a very good cook.

The parent Sandlers asked me a question here and there and we laughed here and there till the dinner was over. I told Mrs. Sandler that I got the kitchen when she stood up to clean so she should go relax and rest.

She thanked me profusely and whispered into my ear" I might get some adult action since Felix got someone for himself. I was afraid he might hear or interrupt us"

I froze and dramatic coughs escaped my throat as my cheeks reddened. I turned to her wise eyes but she just giggled and called me adorable. Felix and his father didn't get why I was behaving like that but I brushed it off when they asked and hurried to clean.

I finished cleaning and went to get Felix so we could go to the hospital. We got out of the house to the garage to take a car. I realized a new car was added to the list but I didn't ask but rather sat in Felix's car and we zoomed out of the compound.

We talked and fixed a date for ourselves during the drive. Felix got a little naughty, something about getting back at me. He intentionally placed his hands on my thigh, rubbing and squeezing it gently. I swatted his hand away and chastised him about not looking on the road whiles driving. But his hand came back again but this time on my crotch and I visibly tensed and froze. He almost took my dick out but stopped and started laughing when he saw my mortified state. I glared at him and pretended not to notice his presence till we got to the hospital.

I  gave him a deathly glare and jumped out of the car without glancing back or even saying something when he skidded the car to a stop and gave me a scare.

"Hey I'm sorry" he called out after me trying so hard to stifle his laugh.

I ignored him and continued walking, I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder.

I swatted the hand away and turned around swiftly " Felix, can you..." I stopped when I saw the person whose hand I had swatted away.

It was Eugene.

"Oh, you" my sour mood skyrocketed.

"Ouch, that hurts and yep it's me" he chuckled and rubbed his hand.

"Just go away, I don't have anything to say to you," I said and turned around to go.

But he grabbed my hand tightly
"Please just a moment" he pleaded.

"Let go of me" I snapped at him and tried yanking my hand away but it was not working.

"Not until you listen to me"

"No! and let me go already"

Damn, where is Felix when I need him the most? And then as if on cue, Felix's voice came out dangerously calm

"Is there a problem here?" He moved closer to me and looked at my held hand.

"Yes!" I screeched though I don't know why I did that  when I could have just said it calmly "He wouldn't let go of me"

Felix glared at Eugene "And why is that?" he asked him.

"Please, I mean no harm. I just need a moment with him to....to say a few things to him" he left my hand alone and raised his hands in the air.

Felix looked at me and then silently asked me if I was okay with it. I nodded and exhaled.

"Are you sure about this?" Felix asked me unconvinced.

"Yeah, I promise to leave when things start to get nasty" I assured him.

"Oh it won't get to that, I'll be lingering around," Felix said and gave another glare to Eugene before walking away to stand a few meters away from us.

"Now, what?" I turned to Eugene and crossed my arms.