Chapter 9.

The drive through town was one of the amazing things that had happened to me in a while. Felix was bringing parts of me that I had kept hidden from the prying eyes of the world out and made the fire that used to burn through me rekindle. It seemed funny, just one day I wanted to punch him in the face for trying to talk me out of my resolution and the next I am in his car driving with him and showing around town like we were two old friends back for an everlasting happy reunion.

To say I had enjoyed myself would be a huge dramatic understatement. It was one of the best days of my life. But as we were nearing my driveway the reality of life came crashing down on me with one huge force. After Felix drops me at house then I would go back into my robotic life where I have to force a smile, force a laugh and robotically go along along with the flow so I don't get my mother upset. Though sometimes I give some which are genuine but it was a ratio of 1000:1 fake and forced to genuineness.

Fortunately and unfortunately we safely pulled into my driveway and I gave out a deep sigh.

"This was so much fun. Thank you" I turned to Felix.

"No thank you" he said poked my chest with his right index finger.

We both smiled and they were very silly smiles and it was weird that Felix had this satisfied glint in his eyes that changed to something that was really creeping me out when his eyes met mine. And to make matters worse his chocolate brown eyes seemed to sparkle.

I averted my gaze and shook my head; I was probably over thinking and exaggerating. This is solely Prem's fault for thinking so dirty I mentally chuckled.

"Why are you chuckling" Felix asked

Oops I did that out loud.

"Oh nothing really, just thinking how beautiful today was and how soon it has gave way for the darkness to consume it" I responded with a heavy sigh at the end.

"Yeah. Absolutely" he agreed " hey, is it only me but I think these cars were not here earlier" he squinted his eyes and looked out the window

"Which cars?" I inquired and looked in the direction he was looking at.

"Look over there" he pointed to three cars that were parked not far away from us right in our driveway.

Now that was weird, I had never seen those cars before. I know the cars that were used in my area and who owned them. These cars were definitely new, probably belonging to some visitors...wait..wait...wait

No...no..no..it can't be him...it can't be him. He said two days and those two days ended on Sunday which was tomorrow. I dived into panic mode, hurriedly unbuckled my seat belt and jumped out of the car running towards my house. I stopped mid track and went back to Felix who was still sitting in the car with a dazed and amused expression and why was he dazed and amused at the same time?, I wondered. Weird....

"You're good?" he asked with concern.

"Yeah. I'm sorry for what just happened. I really need to confirm something very serious. So goodbye and thanks again for today. I promise, I'll call when all is settled okay" I hurriedly said between pants and ran back into my house without waiting for his reply.

I struggled for bit before finally opening the door with my key and I was greeted by a sight I never expected so soon, seeing what my own brother was capable of doing or maybe he was all theses while just that I was too blinded by loving my family that I couldn't see.

Sprawled across the floor were two blonde girls only in extra short shorts on a fairly handsome, tall, muscular guy snoring loudly like overbearing pigs. Tye was in mix of naked bodies of both guys and girls, precisely three girls and four boys on the sofa. Two other boys were sleeping right in front of the sofa.