𝟖𝟖

"harry, sweetheart, you have to look at the camera!" you took off your sunglasses in distressed because this has literally been the tenth time you had to start over one scene for harry's music video.

harry, your boyfriend, needed a director to make his music video for his hit song, watermelon sugar. and ofc, he wanted to ask you because you knew your ways around how to make a bomb ass video.

but if you knew how much a pain harry might've been. you possibly would have reconsidered saying yes.

"it's just awkward eating a piece of fruit and looking at the camera! i'm scared i'm gonna a piece of watermelon in my teeth! or that i'm making a weird face."

"i promise you, i will tell you if you were. but please keep trying to look at the camera babe! we can't keep cutting pieces of watermelon because you keep messing up!"

"i'm sorry! i promise this time i'll listen!" harry nodded with a smile. you rolled your eyes and asked one of the staff members to replace harry's piece of watermelon for a new one.

once he finally got the fresh fruit, you sat up and counted, "3, 2, 1, and go!"

harry's song started playing in the background, and harry got right into his acting.

i want your belly

harry grabbed the piece of and took a bit of the tasty sweetness. he looked up at the camera and kept enjoying the sweet taste. but suddenly he stood up straight with fruit juice on his face,

"oh my god, love! it taste like yo-"

"CUT, CUT, CUT, LET'S TAKE BREAK!" you announced making all of your staff take their small breather. you instantly looked back at harry with a smirk on his face.

"this dirty man is gonna get it."