𝟕𝟏

harry was a surprise guest on his friend's james late night t.v. show. you were quite a huge fan of the show, so harry had to bring you belong. i mean he would've bring you along anyways. anytime he knows that you around him when he's up on that stage singing or doing interviews. it always give him a sense of warmth that he knows his baby is near him.

"so harold how is your new album coming together?" james set his card on his table and turned all his attention towards harry. harry who was between the phenomenal actor tom hanks and the beautiful model, bella hadid. he sat there being the adorable self he his with a toothy grin plastered on his face.

"well i'm not allowed to talk about new music yet, but i will tell you it's going to be amazing."

james rolled his eyes, "c'mon mate! i need details!"

"sorry, i can't tell you anything else."

james groaned and found you in the audience, "y/n, love! i know you know something! c'mon spill!"

you shook your head and shrugged your shoulders, "sorry, i don't know anything either, james!" james laughed at that and shook his head, "you're even keepin' secrets with the misses huh?"

harry laughed, "she'll the the first to hear it." he gave you a wink which earn him for you to blow a kiss at him while mouthing an 'i love you.' he immediately started blushing which made you smile because you knew how blowing kisses at harry made him feel. he absolutely loved them.

"oh alright! enough lovin! we're going on commercial break! see you in a minute!" james cringed and quickly spoke to the cameras. once the coast was clear, harry immediately jumped off the couch and walked his way towards you.

he started to blow kisses your way when he got close to you, "mwah, mwah, mwah!" but when he was close to your face he gave you a huge sloppy wet kiss, "love you too bub."

"