𝟕𝟗

"so how does it feel?"

harry smiled gently at the interviewer. he was being interviewed by someone he believed worked for some radio station that seems to be one of the most well known in the world. in his head, they have to be known to be lovely people, but reality really smacked his face.

"to be the best woman magnet in the world?"

"excuse me?" harry chokes on a bit of his breath. never have he thought the man would ask him such a question.

"come on, harry! don't have to be so humble! you get girls left and right. i just want to know how does it feel?"

harry sat up a bit straight and put his hand towards his mouth. he was a way for him to help register 'what in the hell did this man just say?'

"i have a missus," his eyes looks towards you which you were just below the stage they were on. he looked at you with, 'do you believe this man?! what the fuck-' funny enough you had the same disbelief face.

"sir, i like to skip the question please. the thought you have about me is definitely not true. and i would like not to continue on that theory. so please next question," harry was always a nice person to heart, so he tried to be his kindest talking to the ignorant man.

the interviewer nodded his head and continued on the next question.