Ambiguous Flirt

Ashton slams his hand onto his alarm that morning. His halfway unpacked dorm after moving into a new one from the previous year is a straight mess, he rubs his eyes. He is late for his first class. He scrambles to put on his uniform which was left on the floor from last week. What can I say, he was pretty exhausted? Partying all weekend, boys have no time to do anything else. He runs down the hall and runs out of his dorm area, his bag flying behind him while hanging on his shoulder. He accidentally runs into someone and drops this person's coffee onto the ground. "Fuck. I'm sorry." He apologizes a few times but has no time to help the guy.

The guy had no time to react, it was everyones first day back, but he never thought he'd run into someone so quickly like that this early in the morning, It was an interesting introduction. He looks back and gets a good look at the boy that just bumped into him; he smirks and then proceeds to pick up his coffee that is now pouring down the hallway and on his shoes.

Ashton made it to class, and since he is kind of a favorite around her,e the teacher just shook her head and rolled her eyes. " the first day of the new semester and Mr. Ash is late, everyone gives him a round-of-applause." The classroom laughed, and the girls whispered and giggled into each other's ears. " I am dearly sorry,y Mrs. Fenelli, can you ever forgive me?" He pouts and takes a seat next to his buddies which pat him on the back. "As for everyone!" The class claps and cheers. "It was a joke. I'm pulling your leg. Okay, let's get started with the lesson."

They are halfway through the lesson, and Ashton dozes off into space. He has OK grades but his mother would like better ones. They had two weeks off while the teachers graded their exams and let the students have time to rest up for the next coming semester. His worst class was English, and that is the class he is sitting in right now. It's a good thing the teachers' chill. With all the other teachers, they are either complaining about work or their life. They don't care about what they're doing and can't teach. This is Ashton's only female teacher. You would think male teachers are cool, but they're actually lame, Ashton thinks. In the corner of his eye, he sees someone walk by in the hallway. It looks to the classroom staring him up and down.It was the kid from earlier. Ashton looks confused and stares at him toot with a confused look instead of a strange gaze like the other kid is giving him. When the kid is past the door and is  walking down the hallway.Ashton shakes his head and looks at his friend, "Yo, what the heck is up with that guy." "Maybe he loves you." His friend Gail makes kissing noises in mocking to his friend. Ashton waves them away and continues to pay attention to the class. They laugh and continue as well.

The bell rings after three-morning classes, and it's lunchtime. The boys sit at the usual table and eat whilel the girls come up to them and flirt with them. Ashton gets mostly all the girls, and the boys always tease him about it since he always declines them. "Man you're so gay Ash..." They would say, he would just laugh and go on with his life. "Did  you get that game? It's the most popular game out right now in the App Store." His friend Dustin says, he's a big gamer while Gail is the flirt which is also his best friend of the whole group. Then there's Trenton who is always keeping them silent and calm while also being a party animal secretly, lastly, there's Kayden who is always hooking up with this one or that one from this grade or that department. They make fun of him for it but they also cheer him on. " That game is so lame, how can you ever play something like that, you should try getting the latest Consol which is the PS5," Dustin says. "Do you think money grows out of my ass?" Gail responds. Dustin slaps him on the head and Gail throws his fork at him. "You guys have no chill, really," Kayden says. "There's that guy from before..."  Ashton is silent and doesn't look over at the guys' table. "Aw... he sits alone you should go sit with him, Ash." Kayden nudges at him and laughs while high-fiving Gail. "Oh shit he's coming over here, Ash makes your hair looks nice." Ashton rolls his eyes and looks up at the kid. "Can we help you or should I say can he help you?" Gail says while the others are suppressing laughter.