Old friends and new friends

I'm not in the best mood currently so please ignore any mistakes in this (mainly the beginning because I'll probably end up taking a break or something)

Enjoy

EDIT:THIS WAS WRITEN A WHILE BACK IGNORE THE INTRO!!

!!TW: ED(eating disorder)!!

!!CW: Fair language!!

————♡︎————

// 3rd person POV //

A few quiet gasps could be heard after Techno stated that George hadn't eaten all week.

"What-?" Dream mumbled.

"You heard me," Techno said, "He hasn't eaten, he declined all the food I tried to give him-"

"That's bullshit!" A different voice said from behind the group.

The group turned around to see two other people standing a few feet away.

"He has a schedule on when he eats. Every day," the person spoke again, "And, as you can see, if he doesn't, he passes out,"

// Dream's POV //

"That's bullshit!" Someone said behind us.

I, along with the rest of the group, turned to see who it was.

Boy was I surprised to see who it was.

"He has a schedule on when he eats. Everyday," They said, "And, as you can see, if he doesn't, he passes out,"

No body talked.

"Nick? Darryl?" I said.

The group looked at me, probably shocked I knew them.

"Wait, how does he know our names?" Darryl asked.

"George probably told him yours, he knows mine because of of the other week," Nick answered, then looking back to me, "Im surprised to see you helping him, Mr.Dream," Nick commented.

"Well maybe if you let him finish what he was saying, you'd know what actually happened!" I scoffed.

I got a small glimpse of Zak's face.

"Wait- are these the-"

I cut him off, "Yes Zak! Don't bring it up- please,"

"Sorry," He said quickly.

I sighed.

"Your far from your kingdom, what brings you here?" I asked, "You made it highly clear you wanted nothing to do with George,"

"Well- once we told the king what happened, he kicked us out for not killing you, both, right then and there," Nick replied.

I laughed a bit, "Well, now doesn't that suck?"

He just glared at me.

"Damn, you have a bad relationship with everyone Dont you, Dream?" Techno spoke.

I felt my smile quickly fade as I turned back to him.

"You still have a sword to your throat, I'd be careful what you say, Pinkie," I replied harshly.

"Pinkie? Oh boy! There's a new one!" He laughed.

I glanced over to Wilbur who then pushed the sword even further onto Techno's neck.