I changed into some cute pajamas since I knew I wasn't going anywhere for the rest of the day even though it was going on 3:30 in a minute.

My door cracked open and in walked King.

"Hi mommy." King groaned all the way to the bed and let his book bag fall to the ground with a sigh as if he had been working all day long.

"Hi bubba, did you have fun at school today?" I picked his book bag up and checked to see if he had homework or not and lucky for him he didn't.

"Nope." He shook his head and fell back onto the bed.

I shook my head and tapped his leg. "Get up and let's get you washed up, you just came from school." He whined all the way to the bathroom but he sure did get his butt up of the bed.

Them kids do not care, they'll be all up in their nose. Picking and itching like no tomorrow, playing and getting dirty on the playground etc.

I hated germs, I hated dirt— I wouldn't call my self a clean freak but I was a bit dramatic when it came down to it

I got him washed up into some matching orange pajamas like me.

(Her pajamas but without the chain!)

I wasn't exactly hungry, King felt the same so I wanted to test my baking skills once again.

I found Dave and asked was it okay to use his shit in the kitchen and he didn't care. It may sound silly that I even asked but this wasn't my house. I was not about to just walk my little ass into the his kitchen and start baking using his food.

Once I got the Okay me and King were baking up a storm. Apparently he had just went grocery shopping the other day because he had about 90% of everything I needed.

"Mommy we need eggs?" He held up two eggs. "Yes, sit them up here please." He reached up and sat the eggs on the counter beside me before climbing up the chair he was using to reach the counter.

"Mrs. K? You cookin food for me?" Ava walked into the living/kitchen area in her pajamas and her little house shoes.

Her hair was in a braid and her little glasses were on.

"Mhm, you want to help us?" I asked. "Yeah come help us." King butted in.

"Sure." She squealed and pushed another chair up to the counter before climbing up it.

"Can you mix this for me?" I handed her the small bowl of flour mixture until it turned into a doughy like substance while King broke up graham crackers into little chunks and pieces.

Time flew by due to us having fun, Ava and King had batter and flour on their faces and chocolate around their lips from eating so much.

The donuts were fried on each side to perfection. I melted the chocolate until it was silky and smooth.