Daniel was going to say something, but he knew that Kentrell was right, so he grabbed his notebook and pen. "Alright, I'm ready," He said.

-

He was nervous

He was nervous. God, his hands were moist, and he wanted to call it quits.

"Don't fret, Daniel. It's just a friendly after-dinner hangout, calm down," He murmured to himself and walked to the mirror.

He was a handsome man, he knew that very well, but he was intimidated by Tyra's beauty, so intimidated that he felt unworthy.

A knock on the door came, and he took one more look at himself and opened the door.

Grant and Gianna came running in with smiles that calmed his nerves. "Don't you two look adorable! Gloria is going to be so happy to see you!" He said while kneeling to their height.

Gianna kissed his cheek, and Grant did the same. "Thank you, daddy! Nanny Baker helped me pick my clothes," Gianna twirled so her daddy could get a good look.

"Wow, she did a great job! You look like a princess," He winked, making her smile wider.

Grant pouted and sighed. "Don't I look nice too, daddy?" He asked hopefully.

Daniel gasped and kissed his son's forehead. "You look like a crowned prince, just precious," Grant smiled and clapped his hands with joy.

"Nanny Baker looks beautiful, daddy! Mrs. Gloria is going to think she's a fairy or something," Gianna gushed and grabbed her daddy's hand. "Come on, let's go!"

Daniel allows Gianna to pull him to the living room, along with Grant at his side.

"Good mercy," Daniel breathed out lowly as he laid eyes on Tyra.

She was beautiful, but there was something more to her today. She was unnecessarily gorgeous, and it made him even more nervous.

She turned around gracefully and smiled at him. "Hi, are you ready to go?" Her voice was like music to his ears, and he was putty in her hands.

Gianna tugged on his hand, and he snapped out of his trance. "Yes, and might I say, you look beautiful," He said sincerely.

Tyra laughed softly and grabbed her purse from the hall table. "Thank you, Mr. Watts,"

The Watts plus Tyra all gathered in Daniel's truck, and he drove to Gloria's house, which was only fifteen minutes away from his own.

When they arrived, Tyra helped the children out of the car, and they held both of her hands.

Daniel knocked on the door, and Gloria opened it seconds later.

"You look healthier since I last saw you! That nanny of yours must be feeding you well," Gloria noted happily.

She moved out of the way so everyone could walk in.

Daniel smiled and hugged her. "She sure is. This is Tyra. Tyra this is Gloria. She used to watch Gianna for me, and she took care of us all before you came along," He introduced them to each other, and Gloria grinned at the beauty.