Watching closely...

Kokichis POV- I never liked lunch, I never had anyone to sit with and I don't eat, so it's pretty uneventful. I try my best to avoid Kaito, Himiko, and Kaede. This morning they said that they're going to beat me up after school, they always say that but I think they're serious this time. I tremble at the thought of it, last time I got beat I passed out and spent the night in an alley. I try and shake the thought of it and go on my phone. There's news about the sign-ups for a new killling game all over my instagram feed, I already sent in my application video. There's no way they'll except me, I don't even know why I tried. There's a new guy at my school, Rantaro Amami. He's participated in a lot of killing games, some people say it's almost like a hobby for him. He's even earned the title "The ultimate survivor" He's one of my favorite participates, I think he's kinda pretty if I'm being honest. Kaito walks over to where I'm sitting. Oh God, what is it now?

"Aren't you going to eat something? You're skinny enough aren't you?"

"U-um well I-"

"Shut up. Don't forget about what we said this mornin-"

A hand appears on Kaito's shoulder.

"Don't fucking touch him."