What is this feeling....

The bell rings and the teacher dismisses us, I pick up my bag and head towards the door, when I got out I looked up and saw shuichi standing there waving at me.
"Hey Ouma!" He ran up to me
"H-hey shuichi.."
We start to walk out of the school, he stops me at the gate.
"So did you remember what I said about coming to my house?"
I nodded nervously and he smiled at me.
"C'mon I'll take you there!"
He grabs my hand and starts running toward the apartments by the school.
"Hey! Wait! H-hold on!!" I run with him and he starts laughing, so I start laughing with him.
We arrive at his apartment breathing heavily.
"That was fun!" I laughed, I haven't been this happy in a long time.
He nods and unlocks the door to his apartment we take off our shoes at the door and head in.
"Well, this is it!" He says turning on the light and revealing a small apartment.
"Are your parents gonna mind?"
"I live with my uncle but he's usually out with his friends and never really comes home."
"Ah, my parents don't care what I do, they're mostly sleeping anyways..."
I look away timidly.
"How bout we go to my room" Shuichi places his bag on the ground and heads towards his room.
"Sure.."
I follow him to his room and sat on his bed.
He kept looking at me in a weird way, than he got up off the bed and stood in front of me.
"I wanna have fun with you Ouma...."
"H-hey what do you mea-"
Before I could finish my sentence he pushed me down and pinned me on the bed.
"Sh-shuichi!"
He starts to unbutton his shirt... "Are you up for it Ouma?"
I nod nervously... Am I seriously about to do this.....

(HEY YOU!! YEAH YOU!!!!NSFW WARNING!!!!!!! IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THAN DONT READ!!!!!!! Thank you :) )

He threw off his jacket and started to unbutton mine, once mine was off he took off my shirt.
A finger ran down my chest all the way to my stomach and he gently kissed my stomach.

I giggled a little bit.
He started to take off his shirt and than he started to take of my pants.
Once I was in my underwear he bit his lip.
"Awww your all excited... How cute..."
I started blushing and he kissed my cheek.
He stuck his hand down my underwear and rubbed me gently.
"Ah~ sh-shuichi...."
He took his pants off, his underwear along with it.
I licked my lips.
"My sweetheart is getting excited for me~?" He started to take my underwear off, sit me up, and got on his knees...
He started kissing my member and gently nibbling on it which caused me to wince and moan quietly.
"You enjoying this?"
"Stop t-teasing me, cmooon I want it already..."
He looked up at me
"Don't get an attitude with me~"
He put my dick in his mouth and started sucking really fast, I wasn't prepared for how fast he started off right away...

"H-HAH~" I moaned loudly
"SHUICHI~"
He stopped. "Hm~ it doesn't look like you want more~"
"N-no please I want more! More shuichi m-more~!"
He laughed and said "I don't think I believe you~"
I dropped to my knees and started begging "c'mon shuichi~ I want more! Please~"
"Aww well since you put it like that I guess I'll give it to you~"
I got up on the bed again and he stuck my dick in his mouth once again and started sucking really fast.
He twirled his tounge around trying not to gag.
"F-fuck.. ha-HAH~ AH~" My face scrunched up as I felt the cum pour out of me and into Shuichi's mouth.
He took my dick out of his mouth and started licking his lips.
"Mmm~ it tastes so... Sweet~" he climbed onto the bed and than on top of me.
"Be my sex toy Kichi~"
"Anything for you~ M-master~"
He looked surprised
"Master? I like that one~"
I flipped over on my stomach and looked at him to let him know what I want.
Smiling at me, he started rubbing my hips. I stuck my ass in the air while my face was on the bed.
He got in his position and started licking my neck. Than he stuck his dick inside of me slowly.
"Mm~"
"Have fun not walking tomorrow Ouma~"
He started off slow but getting faster and faster.
"AH~ SHUICHI! S-SLOW DOWN! I CANT TAKE- HAAH~"
"M-moan my name kichi~"
"AH~ SHUICHI~ SHUICHIIIII~"
My eyes started to tear up
"Your a w-worthless little slut~ My s-slave! My plaything~"
"I'm your worthless slut!"
He cummed inside of me which caused me to moan even louder.
He took his dick out of me, we started heavy breathing while looking at each other.
"Did you have a good time Ouma?"
"Mhm..." I nodded
"Good, let's get you cleaned up now, alright?"
We walked to the bathroom and shuichi turned on the shower.

Once we got all cleaned up He picked me up and carried me too his bed and set me down.
He held me tightly and placed the blanket over me.
We slowly drifted off into sleep together...