Chapter 4: Burning down the HQ (not really)

Ah, what a delightful day! The Sun is bathing in the sea giving birth to dozens of magical looking colors that paint the horizon... ah paint the horizon... ummm... the birds are singing and... yeah well fuck this who am I even lying? I woke up with the Sun high in the sky, and even if I were to see the Sun rise I don't know 1/3 of fancy adjectives mandatory for a decent description. And honestly the only sound I heard since I woke up were some doors closing. Or someone breaking their shelves in frustration and throwing them to the floor. I prefer the second option, than there would be someone to relate to here. Like it's nice knowing somebody else is losing their mind as well. Nah, actually I think those were doors. Shame. Hey, I also heard someone screaming in the middle of the night, does that count?

Hey wait a moment something is wrong here! Why the fuck do I not have shelves!? Like other people around MIGHT have them but I don't! Like that's some universal unjustice right there! Injustice! I meant injustice!

Hey is someone coming? Like I woke up 10 minutes ago and they are already coming? How? I'm a little creeped out right now since I don't see any cameras or anything but honestly that should be the least of my worries now. Now about shel... my life. Yes, this is very serious and I should think about how to get out of this dangerous situation quickly! Preferably before I lose my sanity.

Hey look it's Alice!

"Good morning! Well... it's around lunchtime now but I guess it's morning to Lisa!"

"Lunchtime? How long have I slept than?"

"Well you went to sleep at noon yesterday so...? Ummm... Just a moment I-I can really..."

"Noon? It looked more like midnight to me..."

"Oh well that was the day before yesterday!"

The day before yesterday... my hand is trembling now. How do you hide a trembling hand if you're on a bed... yeah I have no idea. Can I like sit on it? Cause it sounds painful, but than again I think I'm quite light now. N-nevermind that... but why do I not remember a thing... I can feel the color draining from my face as countless possibilities come to mind...

"KYAAAA!!! LISA I WAS NOT SUPPOSTED TO SAY THIS! IT'S BECAUSE YOU SPEAK SO MUCH LIKE AN ADULT AND I GOT CONFUSED! PLEASE FORGET IT NOW! NOW! I'M OLDER THAN YOU SO YOU HAVE TO DO IT!"

"I-I'll forget about it...?"

"NO! DON'T THINK ABOUT IT AT ANYMORE OK? IF ANYONE ASKS YOU CAME YESTERDAY NIGHT, ALRIGHT! FORGET EVERYTHING YOU'VE JUST RECALED,OK!?"

"I didn't r..."

"I'M SORRY! SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN!"

I think she'll have an actual mental breakdown if I don't do something soon... but you know I'm technically still the victim here and if I just... scare her a little more she might just tell me what shit happened yesterday...

"Miss Alice my head hurts now!"

"Ahh..."

"Miss Alice I don't understand what am I seeing!"

"I... you..."

"Miss Alice I'm really scared!"

"No... it..."

"Miss Al-"

She burst in tears after seeing my false cries.

"It's a-al-alright... what... w... what is Lisa seeing?"

Well shit I just came up with this villainous master plan because the situation reminded me of a manga but I never really thought it through. What do I say now???