Chapter 3: I will definitely name it later (or not)

'There are only 2 cases in which one would seal a window of a room. One: asylum (oh the irony, moments ago I said I want to visit one but honestly now I'm just plain scared), and since this is Schicksal, two: a test subject room. Shit.'
She was quite close to just shattering the window with her fragile looking little fist when there was a knock at the door. She didn't answer since there was no point as she wasn't really in a position to say don't. BUT DON'T! LET ME HAVE A DECENT MENTAL BREAKDOWN, OK??? A blond girl entered. Her hair was short and curly. She had hazelnut brown eyes. Don't know her either, but judging by her looks she's 18 at best, definitely a nurse. She might have more experience from the doctor from before as she was hiding her shame quite well. Still fot Melisa it was visible. No one could hide their shame knowing what's in store for this unlucky little girl. Still she tried hard to smile. She looked more pitiful than her "patient" did.

"Melisa, right? I think that's what the doctor said. Anyway she was nervous and she made a small mistake so now I'm here to fix it."

She was constantly smiling and her voice was soft, but it was all a little off as she was obviously trying too hard. She looked as if she were about to cry.

She reached out with her hand meet by a confused look from the little girl.

"The book. It's a little too advanced for a child like you ,right? Can miss Melisa read yet?"

"It was fine."

"Hmm?"

"The book wasn't hard. I read about a half."

"Really!?", she couldn't hide her amazement. That was not necessarily a good thing though. If Melissa stood out too much she'd be extra suspicious. Than again what could they possibly suspect? Even if she said the truth nobody would believe her.

'But maybe... if I stand out more, it would be enough to catch some big shot's attention, than I wouldn't be used as a test subject!'

"Miss... umm..."

"Alice. My name is Alice."

Her smile looked a little more sincere now.

"Miss Alice is something wrong?"

"Wrong? NO! NO! Not at all! Do you mind to wait for a little bit? I'll go get Miss Kasandra just wait a moment!"

She ran off and slammed the door behind.

'Pfft... that mood change... Kasandra too... sounds like a protagonist of a tv drama that old ladies secretly watch for the kissing scenes... and censored sex scenes...

Not a full minute has passed yet and Alice was already at the door again, panting heavily.

"Miss Kasandra is busy now... huff... huff... she'll... haaaa... wait a... m... moment....... OK I'm... I'm better... now... damn I should really workout more... phew... Wouldn't hurt to lose some weight either... Oh, yes! Miss Kasandra is busy at the moment but she said she'll come and do a test with you tomorrow. You should go to sleep it's quite late"

'I can't believe I considered her experienced... She got excited like a child... And what is a test? Like an iq test or... shit let's hope it's an iq test'

"Will Miss Alice be here tomorrow too?"

Alice blushed a little.

"Yes! If it makes you happy I'll be sure to come!"

'Ehehe she seems like a more of a kid than me.'

Hiiii!!!! Autor here!!! Anyway all of this was written about 2 months ago but school was too overwhelming at that time and I forgot to upload this... Opps.. And I almost forgot this fan fic actually existed... sorry... And I was thinking of not doing it anymore, than I saw people actually read it (would have been private if Wattpad had that option so I was quite surprised, not sure how thay even found it) and honestly I felt guilty... I mean I don't know whether they just entered and left or not but somebody might be (or was I was gone for 2 months) actually reading this and I just left them hanging... for 2 months... so now I will try to be more active (and make those longer, this one was supposed to be longer too) and upload faster so if anyone is reading this now I hope you enjoy the rest. Thank youuu!!!!