A new character!

[Okay- I know I haven't been updating my stories and that I've only been updating my art book but school is really demotivating my writing spirit (is that even a thing?)
Idk- I just feel really tired out and I don't have any idea for any scenes or dialogues to write. We're going to have a 5 day holiday really soon so I might get inspired enough to write something. Till then, I'll be creating illustrations. I hope you all don't mind]

So, there was this event on a game I like playing and there was this outfit I thought was really nice. And I got really inspired and created this character!

I tried a new art style for this character:) btw, does her hair look like it was coloured with Copic markers?

Her name is Marionette Puppeteer. It's a repetitive name but I like it. She's a doll/puppet with real human feelings and characteristics. If I ever get inspired, I'll probably create some short stories with this character.

The background was supposed to be more dynamic but I don't really know how to draw super exquisite stuff so I just used some backgrounds and items ibisPaint x provides and edited them.

I experimented a lot with colouring and I tried a new skintone too. It actually resembles mine😶

How do you all think the drawing looks?

under_cover_ami7 I know you used to think that my drawings are kinda creepy but how is this? I don't know why but this kinda reminds me of some creepypasta you mentioned, idk which cause' I don't read creepypasta unlike you, Ima (that's your new nickname. No- I'm not going to stop calling you that😁)