!TOTALLY SKIPPABLE PART WRITTEN BY MY BROTHER!

Hello Everyone! Alice's Brother over here(you can call me Ahmed). Today I'm gonna give a list of some Shonen anime to watch( I might make a Shojo one next) . NOTE:This list is not going to be ranked from best to worst or in any other way. also I won't give age ratings for some of these because it depends on the maturity of the person and how sensitive the person is (and I think it's unfair mainly cuz I'm 11). there's anime I've seen which are better than some of these BUT this list is meant to be for people new to anime. DONT look up anything related to these cuz of major spoilers . ( Mind my grammatical mistakes or errors)
now let's begin!

1.Assassination Classroom(It's ending Left me in tears)

Plot=  an octopus-like alien capable of moving at Mach 20 destroys 70% of the Moon and threatens to do the same to Earth but offers them a chance to prevent this fate

Plot=  an octopus-like alien capable of moving at Mach 20 destroys 70% of the Moon and threatens to do the same to Earth but offers them a chance to prevent this fate. In class 3e of kunigigaoka Junior High School (also known as the end class), he becomes  their home-room teacher and it's up to Class 3e to assassinate him. I'm not good at explaining but it's really good although the ending is really sad .WARNING: REMEMBER NOT TO LOOK UP ANYTHING RELATED TO THIS OR ANY CHARACTER AT ALL BECAUSE OF MAJOR SPOILERS. The only thing to worry about is that like all anime it's going to have some crude jokes. I finished the anime exactly at 1:00 am 19 feb.

2.Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba (Amazing animation)

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba (Amazing animation)

Plot=  Taking place during Taishō era Japan. Tanjiro Kamado becomes a demon slayer to avenge his family after they got killed by a demon and the only one who survived was his sister Nezuko (who turned into a demon after the incident) and Tanjiro tries to turn nezuko back into a human. The plot is generic but it's still worth watching and the animation is beautiful compared to other anime and it's worth watching! This anime contains little to no crude content although it contains tons of blood. Good for people who CAN handle blood and other scary elements although it's not so good for people who can't handle it. I finished the manga exactly at 8:51 pm 24 jan

3. DEATH NOTE( I can't describe how good this is)

 DEATH NOTE( I can't describe how good this is)