Complicated

Kyoshi and Jinpa's talks with the Northern Water Tribe were... well... boring.

The powerful nation secluded itself from world affairs but made sure to keep open ears for information.  They didn't want to be dragged into a war with the Fire Nation or get involved in the crumbling Earth Kingdom. Kyoshi wasn't expecting their help but their apathy was infuriating. Her and her assistant left their meetings in the late afternoon. A long day of talking and putting up her strong avatar appearance was exhausting. The pair decided they deserved a drink.

Jinpa was unlike most air nomads. He followed their philosophies but also let himself go a little. He enjoyed the simple pleasures of life and also saw the value of delivering justice beyond the means of a normal air nomad. Kyoshi liked having him around. He was good at his job, sure, but he also understood Kyoshi. He also feared her a little bit but she'd never actually harm him.

As they headed towards a cozy tavern they passed the Royal Healing Center Hospital.

Let's stop and check in on the girls.

Jinpa suggested. They walked in and saw a large room with dividers and many healing stations filled with spirit water. They first spotted Hei-Ran who was being healed by Atuat. The soothing spirit water healed Hei-Rans throat and Atuat looked seductively into her eyes. She was turned on by these glances but also uncomfortable as she didn't know what to do.

Hey ladies !

Jinpa said as the duo approach the older women.

Hello how were your talks today?

Ugh fine. You know how the politics of the north work.

Oh yes I do indeed.

Atuat responded. She loved her nation but also recognized their faults. They held immense wealth and power but rarely used it to help others. As a healer this frustrated her.

Your girl is two stations down.

Thank you.

Kyoshi bowed and headed over to where Rangi was being healed. She laid in a tub wearing only short bottoms. The young woman healing her was stunning. She was short but had platinum blonde locks, fair skin, and light blue eyes that brought a sweet comfort to those she gazed upon. Her and Rangi were speaking softly to each other and the girl giggled at something she said. Kyoshi couldn't make out what they were saying but it seemed like they were old friends.

Hello

Kyoshi said awkwardly as she approached the two.

Oh Kyoshi! Hi.

Avatar Kyoshi. It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Sinna.

Ah yes. Nice to finally meet you as well.

The avatar's eyes darted at Rangi who was mostly naked.

How's everything going?

Kyoshi asked.

Very well. She's lucky it didn't pierce any major organs and that she had you to stabilize her so quickly. Honestly since there's no organs to repair she'll be getting back to full strength in no time at all.

Rangi wiggled her eyebrows at Kyoshi.

Great to hear. I just wanted to check in to see how you were doing, Rangi. I guess I'll get going and see you at home later.

Sinna still looked at Kyoshi with those sweet eyes but a bit confused. She saw the look Rangi had given her and sense the intimacy between the girls. She didn't say anything though. Kyoshi walked and put a protective kiss on her girlfriends forehead and met back up with Jinpa.