Next

Aaaarrrggghhhh

Yingyong the flying sky bison rawred, startling his passengers and driver, Jinpa, awake.

We're here my friends!

Atuat, Hei-Ran, and Jinpa looked out to see the capital of the Northern Water Tribe. It was magnificent. Huge walls of ice protected the bustling city inside. It housed markets with fresh food and fountains with towering ice sculptures. Outside the walls was a wide harbor with long wooden ships.

Jinpa flew down to one of the landings near a port. As soon as they landed Yingyong laid down abruptly and let out a grunt.

Good boy Yingyong

Jinpa said as he fed his sky bison a bail of hay and some grain. Atuat reached into the harbor with her water bending and twirled down in a whirl wind of water.

Show off

Hei-Ran huffed

It's just good to be home !

Atuat squealed and reached up a hand to help her friend. She guided her down by holding her foot and cradling up her leg and up her side. She caught the fire bender and steadied her on her feet as Hei-Ran tripped towards her.

Hey you okay?

Her friend looked a little dizzy from standing up too fast but then they caught eyes. Hei-Ran looked at the happy beautiful woman in front of her. She couldn't stop analyzing the details on her face and her deep blue eyes...

Snap out of it

Hei-Ran thought to herself.

Kyoshi picked up Rangi wedding style and slid down the back of Yingyong. She continued to cradle her as they were approached by a charade of guards.

Atuat. It's so wonderful to see you again my lady.

I'm glad to be home. Katok, you remember Hei-Ran and Rangi, and this is Jinpa and Avatar Kyoshi.

Ah yes I remember you ladies. Welcome home.

The tall but strong water tribe warrior said. His dark hair was pulled back into a tight bun and his dark skin contrasted his light blue eyes. Katok then turned respectfully to the Avatar and bowed.

Welcome Avatar, to the Northern Water Tribe. Please let me escort all of you to where you may sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyoshi stood in the hot water for a long time. She watched her makeup run down her bruised and scarred body. Her hands and arms the worst of all. She stepped out of the shower and noticed a deep cut above her eyebrow. She water bent from water from the steamy air to use it to heal.

Stop it you're just going to make it scar!

Rangi said angrily but sleepily. She must've been feeling better because she was looking out for Kyoshi again, in her own sassy way.

Okay fine I'll let Atuat take care of it tomorrow

She dropped the water. Rangi smirked as Kyoshi approached their bed in just a towel. She waterbent the water off her body and hair and laid next to Rangi.

So if you're not wet from your shower anymore... then why are you still wearing you-r **cough** t-towel

Kyoshi smirked. Even when her love was this wounded she was being such a flirt. She did this constantly to Kyoshi. Sometimes even making a little game out of it in public. She was definitely starting to feel more like herself after such trauma.

She reached over and cupped Rangi's cheek. Kyoshi landed a soft kiss on her lips and looked up into those sleepy gold eyes.

I love you

Yo-u didn't answer my q-question.

Rangi ran her hand down Kyoshi's arm and traced up towards her neck. Slowly she started pulling Kyoshi's towel away and she let her do so willingly. Kyoshi loved when Rangi touched her body and she felt her love welling up in her stomach...

Knock knock

**door opens quickly**

ATUAT !

Kyoshi jumped at Rangi's yelp and the sudden commotion. She quickly closed up her towel.

Spirits girls didn't mean to intrude!

The healer winked suggestively which made Kyoshi blush and put her face in her knees to hide it.

I just wanted to check in on Rangi and then I'll be on my way.

Okay fine but can you promise me to wait a sec before just running in next time?

Oh you know I don't care about what you two girlies do behind closed doors

She winked again and sat next to Rangi pulling up her night shirt to inspect the wound.

Oh my spirits Atuat can you not?

Rangi expressed and winced at the pain at the same time. Kyoshi's head still buried in embarrassment.

Looks all okay for the night. We'll start healing sessions tomorrow morning.

She got up and smirked again at the two girls. As she almost left she popped back in quickly

Oh and by the way... as your healer I forbid you from physical activity. It could tear your wound open and then ... ugh. A mess.

...

Yes that include sex.

Door slams.

Rangi huffed and Kyoshi's head started to rise back up. Rangi stroked her back softly.

I love you too. Guess we have to wait.

Kyoshi, who was still confused and embarrassed by the barging in of Atuat, looked at Rangi. She kissed her again softly.

Goodnight, Rangi.