Frustrated

Hei-Ran woke up alone in her bed. Her throat and wound were dry from the cold Northern air. She stirred a bit longer before pulling on a fur jacket that Atuat had given her. She reached up to stretch her back and leaned side to side and then headed for the kitchen. The group was staying in the guest quarters of the royal family. This area was reserved for powerful individuals like politicians or sages. Since Kyoshi was the Avatar they'd be staying here.

A group of one-room huts made of ice formed a circle around a larger one that contained the kitchen and common area. Hei-Ran shuffled into the kitchen and started making some tea to ease her throat. The sun hadn't risen yet and no one else seemed to be awake. She sat and drank her tea. It was comforting. Warm and sweet.

She decided to make a cup and bring it to her healer friend who had been so strong for them the past few weeks. Her feet sunk in the fresh snow from the night before as she took a few steps to Atuat's hut. She opened the door slowly to not make too much noise and startle her friend. Some light shown in on her friends face as she did so revealing a peacefulness across her face. Hei-Ran smiled.

As she opened the door further she saw a man on the other side of Atuat roll over and lay his arm across her. Hei-Ran blushed. She wasn't expecting that her friend had company last night. Was she jealous?

Hei-Ran had never been with women before. Her husband had passed away a while ago now and she'd just focused on her daughter and her job. Now she was dishonored and no longer had a demanding career. Rangi was growing up and not needing her mother as much anymore. She wasn't sure what she felt towards Atuat but felt her heart well up whenever she thought about her.

Hei-Ran closed the door trying to be quiet but the slight noise woke Atuat.

Hey you

Atuat said gently and sleepily. Hei-Ran blushed even harder. She didn't mean to catch her friend with a man even though they weren't doing anything.

Sorry I thought I'd just bring you some warm tea. It was a cold night haha.

Aw that's so nice.

She motioned for Hei-Ran to come over. She really didn't want to have to face Atuat and her lover. Nevertheless she tip toed over with the tea and placed it next to the sleepy woman. The man next to her let out a grunt.

Hei-Ran had no idea who it was and didn't really care. As he rolled over she recognized him instantly. Katok. The warrior who greeted her at the docks last night and who she befriended in her previous visits to the Northern Water Tribe. She had no idea Atuat and Katok had an intimate relationship but she knew Atuat was not one to be tied down by feelings either.

Mmmm baby it's so early

Katok moaned as he pulled Atuat closer. He hadn't noticed Hei-Ran and she was so uncomfortable. Atuat giggled at both of them. She playfully pushed Katok off of her.

We have a guest, hun.

Oh well good morning Hei-Ran!

He smirked. He sat up against the headboard revealing his toned core and strong arms. They were both naked underneath the blanket. Hei-Ran tried to look anywhere else in the room. She tried to get the idea of Katok's strong sweaty body over Atuat's as she moaned into his ear out of her head.

You okay?

Atuat said continuing to analyze Hei-Ran's awkwardness.

Yeah sorry I just didn't know you two... you know.

Hahahaha oh spirits Hei-Ran. Katok and I are friends who find each other on these cold cold nights like you said.

Hei-Ran could see the outline of Katok's morning hardened sex through the sheets.

Well uh ok I'm going to go. Enjoy your tea.

Let me know if you ever need to be warmed up.

Atuat said seductively but maybe jokingly. Hei-Ran's eyes widened and she blushed, hiding her face.

She turned and hurried out back towards the kitchen and started making breakfast.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rangi woke up on Kyoshi's bare chest. As her eyes slowly opened she felt the warmth of her loves skin on her face and listened to her strong heart beat. Nothing in the world was so comforting. She felt her chest slowly rise and deflate with every soft sleepy breath Kyoshi took. Rangi ran her hand down Kyoshi's abs. They were well defined with a deep v shape.

Kyoshi felt her soft touch and she let out a soft moan as her eyes fluttered open, letting Rangi know she was awake. She kissed the top of her lovers head and smelled the slight hints of smokiness that resonated off of the fire bender. They were both in a euphoric state tangled up in each other. The air was cold but it was so warm in their sheets. It'd been a long time since either of them could truly relax. The past few months had been exhausting between battles, arguments, and distance between each other. Not once did their love for each other sway, though.

Good morning

Hi baby

Kyoshi loved when Rangi called her baby. Rangi's lustful tone made Kyoshi pull her closer. The fire bender began to kiss the avatars neck and across her jaw line to find her soft lips. Kyoshi parted her lips allowing the lovers tongues to find each other. They lightly played in each other's mouths while Rangi positioned herself on top of her. Rangi's dark legs straddled on top of her strong core. She pressed into her lover harder as Kyoshi ran her hands down her side and then grabbing her butt. Rangi softly moaned into her mouth and bit her bottom lip.

*bang*

The door shot open quickly again

WHAT THE FUCK ATUAT

Rangi turned quickly and produced a fire in her hand threatening to burn Atuat and this whole hut down in fury.

WHAT DID I SAY NOT TO DO LADIES!?

We weren't!

That's not what it looked like.

Kyoshi was mortified once again. Why doesn't this hut have a lock? The sexual frustration grew inside Rangi. It'd been so long since she felt Kyoshi touch her and make her feel the lustful pleasure she longed for so much. She wanted to feel her long strong fingers inside her as she moaned and begged for more. But with all these intrusions from her healer she'd have no choice but to wait.

Come on. Your mother is making breakfast and today we start healing you. Quicker we can do that the quicker you can ...

Atuat pointed back and forth at the two of them

... get back to that.

Rangi shot her a death glare. She knew she was right though. Plus Kyoshi's avatar duties didn't stop with the defeat of her opponent and once friend. She had to keep an eye on Fire Lord Zoryu as he was tightening his grip on the Fire Nation. Zoryu had used Yun's death as means to show he had full control over the fire nation and was punishing the clans that claimed Yun as their own Avatar. Clearly, Kyoshi couldn't let this happen.

The healer left the hut and starting trudging back towards the kitchen to help Hei-Ran finish up breakfast. The two girls laid in bed. Rangi lie defeated on Kyoshi's chest. She buried her face between the soft mounds on her chest and screamed in frustration. Kyoshi giggled and used her hand to bring their faces together. They shared a soft but lustful kiss.

Come on lets go get some breakfast.