Chapter 6 - Sunday

I woke up with my head banging and my legs tangled with Alfie's, I stayed still for a few moments as it was peaceful and I didn't want to ruin the atmosphere. Eventually I unwrapped my arms from around Alfie's torso and reached to his desk to check my phone, it was 11am and I had a couple of texts. One from Ally and one from Jamie.

The Bro
hey u ok? Text me when ur awake.x

Dilly Dally Ally
Eliza!reply to me I'm worried about you😣

I replied to the both of the them quickly to reassure them that I was okay then snuggled back down into the warm bed. I looked up at Alfie and his hair had gone flat, sleeping had taken away the effect that whatever product he had used had done. It looked cute.

Alfie stretched out his legs and arms then screwed up his eyes before opening them and smiling at me.

"Good morning Alfie." I said brightly and sat up a little.

"Woah, babe, if you want me to talk this early I need to smoke. Hand me a cigarette, second drawer down." Alfie yawned, rubbing sleep from his eyes.

I got a packet of cigs from the place he said and handed him a blue lighter I saw on his desk. He thanked me and lit up his cig then looked at me for some sort of approval, I shrugged and hid under the covers shielding myself from the smoke.

"Sorry, I'll move." He murmured before walking to a window and throwing it open to blow out the toxic gas that he allows to poison his lungs.

"Thanks. I'm not a prude but I just don't like smoking but you feel free to." I replied, it was his house after all, I didn't want him to change the rules for me.

"About last night. Uh, is that going anywhere or was it the moment kinda thing?" He said awkwardly with a hand behind his back.

"Do you want it to go anywhere?" I said only half jokingly. I guess it would be cool if I had a relationship but Alfie just didn't seem that type of guy, he had black hair and band shirts. He was way out of my league.

"You're so funny Eliza." he chuckled. Yeah; I'm funny but I kinda ache to be more.

He handed me a controller and switched his X-box on.

"You any good at Fifa?" He smirked and I shook my head. Jamie plays Fifa at home and I just don't get how it works. Alfie will definitely beat me.

We played Fifa for a couple of hours before Alfie broke off to have another cigarette whilst I thought about the great night of had. It was all so unrealistic.

"I'm gunna have to go Alfie, it's school tomorrow and I have algebra to study for." I sighed as I pulled of my pyjamas and put on yesterday's clothes.

Alfie's eyes widened when he saw me in my underwear but managed to stammer "Oh. Yeah. I forgot about school."

"Something tells me you don't go often." I laughed.

"Nah. It's not my scene." he said bluntly.

<<I feel this chapter is too long so I'm splitting it in two>>