Their Moment!! ❤️🥰❤️

Tingggg tongggg....

Sana ran to open the door and in excitement.

She opened the door and sid launches himself on her. He just held her in tight grip. Maybe just afraid of being left again... that too...all alone?

She felt something wet on her shoulder. She cupped his face in her small palms and forced him to look at her.

Her heart sank seeing his red eyes from which tears were dripping like river. She quickly wiped his tears but with in a second again the tears started falling.

Sana- ( wiped his tears again ) sidhaaaarth....kya hua hai? Kyu ese roh raha hai? Tu khush nhi hai kya? Kya tujhe achaa nhi laga? Tu ye nhi chahta hai ? Ek baar bolde sachi....mereko bura nhi lagega...main yahan se.....

Sid- ( cut her in between by keeping his index finger on her lips ) shhhhhhhh..... Kuch galat nhi hai jaan...sab theek hai... mujhe bhohot achaa laga isiliye roh raha hu...... Mera...mera to sapna hi poora ho gya na? Kaha kal tak sapna dekhta tha ki tu maan jayegi...hum phirse happy happy wali shaadi karenge...khoob ache hai...sabko btayenge...sabko bulayenge... Phir maa bhi ghar aayegi.... or phir...nhi abhi rehne de....tu dar jayegi ( chuckles at his thoughts ) bas...hum sab ek happy family ke jaise rehenge....or ab ye sapna sach hone wala hai....sab sahi hai ab...ekdum perfect.....( Smiles with tears )

Sana- ( she smelled alcohol from him ) tune pee rakhi hai? Hmm?

Sid- ( looked here and there ) ummm....vo...mmm....

Sana- ( cupped his face ) bol bebu? ( Asked softly )

Sid- ( smiled listening to his first nickname given by her ) hmmm ( nods slowly ).....sorry ( held her both ears ) ohhh...nhi...sorry ( and then held his ears and grinned like a kid )

Sana- ( giggled at his cute antics ) achaa chal andar aaja....khaana khaale...phir sote hai chal... ( Pulled him inside by his collar )

Sid- ( pulled her towards himself ) andar aa ja....sote hai....kya bol rahi hai tu? Haa? Kahi koi galat irada to nhi hai tera...khair ho bhi to mujhe to koi problem nhi hai..... ( Said while caressing her lips )

Sana- ( shyly smacked shoulder lightly ) hatt....tune theek se nhi sunaa....mene kaha khaana khayenge phir soyenge.... Kuch bhi sunta hai..bas apne matlab ki....

Sid- ( chuckles looking at her shy expressions ) haa to...I mean...uske liye of course sone se phele energy chaiye hogi...nhi? ( He asked playfully raising a brow )

Sana- stop flirting with me Mr. Shukla....

Sid- or else? I am flirting with my girlfriend....or you could say....would be wife...( He smiled watching her already red cheeks turn into deep red )

Sana- ( slightly pushed him away and moved towards dining area ) bhohot bakwaas karli....ab aaja khaana khaane....baith...main laati hu...

Sid- ( with a hope ) tune banaya hai?

Sana- ( smiled ) or nhi to kon banayega? ( And moved to bring the food )

Sid- ( excited ) pehle bolti...oh god...kitni bhookh lagi hai mujhe....kitna time ho gya tere haath ka khaana khaaye.....

Sana came back with food and they started eating while talking about their childhood stories...... Sid got to know how much she has already suffered in her life at such a small age and felt guilty of adding some more to it by himself and she got to know that he got all the care all the pampering session whenever he wanted it. She told him about her mama mami and their family who treated her as a shit and he instantly asked her to call them to their wedding with a devilish grin on his face......afterall they did all of that with the love of his life...he can't just spare them. No. He can't.